Purple sparkles!!

Sohyun pov

It hurted like hell the beast jongin kept hitting me continously with the whip ...i felt numb due to the severe  pain  but i decided  to  keep quiet  even after so much torture  ...he wanted me to shout for help and definitely  i wouldn't  do that i know y/n  will save me but i wont beg him not at all...

Jongin pov

I kept hitting  the  human i expected  her to cry out for help and beg me to stop but she kept quiet  even after being in so much pain but that doesn't  concern me i will male her bleed to death hahahaha i will make that Alpha's  mate y/n  realise  her mistake  that she done last time hahahaha

I called her out

Jongin:-  Shouldn't  you be begging  me  to  save your precious life ?

I asked her she looked at me with her tired puffy eyes filled with sadness and the eyes that were screaming  for rescue and help ...

She chuckled  in a sarcastic  way  which made me boil in anger

Sohyun:-  I am already  done with it !!

She shouted  at  my face

I smirked at her ...i knew evilness  dripped  down my face scaring her which satisfied  me  alot ...

I stared in her eyes as if searching  for  her soul and called out for my guards

Jongin:- Guards !!

They came near me in hurry i was still not loosing the eyecontact with her and said

Jongin:-  I see you are brave ....then ....guards  kill her!!!

She widened  her eyes  terrified  at my words
Tears fell down on her rosy cheeks  along with her head hanging low and small sobs coming out of her mouth which again made me satisfied...but suddenly  she started  gritting  her  teeth  with an annoyed expression  full of hatred  and  anger  screaming  through  her  eyes  and whole body trembling  in  anger she shouted  at me in anger

Sohyun:-  If this is what you want then okay!!! My sacrifice  won't  go  waste...REMEMBER  SHE WILL KILL YOU!!! AND YOU WILL BE KILLED IN A VERY BRUTAL  WAY !! SUCH WAY THAT ANIMALS ALSO WONT TOUCH YOU OR FEED ON YOU OUT OF DIGUST !!! YOU WILL FACE A HORRIFIC  DEATH  !! SO MUCH HORRIFYING  THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE  SHIVER TO DEATH !!!!!

Author  pov

Listening  to  sohyun  made jongin flinch and shock at how much hatred  she  was speaking with ...well definitely  it was like a curse for him from her ...and words spoken in pain are true and ought to be true ...because  y/n  was on hee way already ...

Mafia Taehyung  pov

Its been two days i always dream abput the dragons ...like very daily  routine  type ...why??? Why are those dragons always in my dreams !! And on the other hand i feel so empty so many things are happening  around me that i am nowhere happy sohyun  is missing ...i miss her i liked teasing  her ...and y/n  went after her and Nara? She went to Alpha to calm him and not to worry about y/n ... I dont like when Nara is near the Alpha and i don't  know  why  I  feel  like  that ? A sigh left my mouth when i saw that with my sigh there was a purple sparkly substance  that  left along my sigh ...i was shocked !! What was that??!!