War on way pt.2

Author pov

Nara along with Alpha taehyung , Namjoon and Suga and other pack wolves headed towards the main town and saw that more vampires were on guarding the kingdom...Nara was devastated to see the once upon a time village, the witch kingdom  was known for its beautiful village, towns and the markets which was always full of laughter  and  happiness  but today it was quiet not a single person dead bodies of some locals and children  it was most heart churning scene which brought tears in her eyes...not only her Alpha Taehyung had his red glossy eyes shining  at the devastation made along with Namjoon and Suga who couldn't  see the scene without  the tears.
As something  snapped Nara grew angry and fierce, her eyes were burning  in anger and revenge, she started shaking in anger which made Taehyung  look at her only to be shocked at her golden eyes....

Nara pov

I couldn't  control my anger, yes that's it the last snap of my patience  has been broken Aurora  is so dead now... I am way to angry, I feel that my nerves are going to burst in anger I want to snap heads of each and every evil here....I WON'T GIVE ANY MERCY IN THIS FIGHT TOO MUCH INJUSTICE WITH THESE INNOCENT  SOULS !!!!!

Nara:- AURORA BITCH HERE I COME!!!!!!

My voice was way too louder as if I was a Banshee that All people around  me fell down covering their  ears, this incredible  source of energy  that burst through  me made me feel extremely  powerful...

Nara:- COME HERE AND FIGHT YOU FILTHY WITCH!!! I WANT YOUR DEATH !!!

It was probably  worst thing I did we were hiding but now I am challenging openly but what done is done no stepping back...

Many vampire soldiers  attacked  us Alpha taehyung  immediately  started tearing them pieces  by pieces no wonder he is known for being scary beast....

One vampire started  moving  in  my direction  at light  speed when I teleported to other direction  which took him by surprise  I spelled few chants and he screamed because  I melted him with lava and everyone  will go through  this process...

Suga and other wolves had almost cleared  the main entrance  of  palace  which was good for us.

Namjoon and few wolves took lead on the second door of palace where the guards were already  dead ....I and Alpha made our way to the main entrance of palace...

Nara:- I am going to eat you raw Aurora!! ( whispers)

Wolf Kingdom

A wolf member of got7 pack Mark entered  the  kingdom  to report there and other pack arrivals...He saw that y/n was setting armors made of silver and wolfsbane....

Mark:- My Queen!!!  We have to depart immediately Nara have challenged the Enemies openly and they have already  entered  the  palace ...

Y/n immediately  got alert and asked all the remaining  pack members  to come in the crown room...

Y/n:- My Dear Pack members  this is the time we have to give the best of ourselves  for your pack, serve your pack and protect your kingdom  and others too, We need peace in our world the evils have no place!!!! Let's get ready for our pack and families....!!! No matter what even if death invites me today I will fight till the last breath of mine !!!