Talking to him😅😅=_=

Y/n pov

He kept observing the necklace like a lost puppy with a toy bone.....
And suddenly he started dragging me somewhere I was scared to what this man was going to do .....
We reached out of the palace in backyard where there are horses ...
There he goes ...

Taehyung : this is my horse ...his name is MANG ....
Y/n : o-okay....
Taehyung: come sit on it ...!!
Y/n: What !!??...are u punishing me???
Taehyung: You want me to punish you??hmmm... Good idea but I was not thinking of punishing u ... I was just thinking of taking u somewhere we can talk without interruption....😶😶😗😗

Time skip
After reaching a beautiful lake in forest

Y/n : Wowwww!!??😍😍😍Daebakkk!!??Taehyung: Hmm you like the view right?? It's beautiful

Y/n : Wowwww!!??😍😍😍
Daebakkk!!??
Taehyung: Hmm you like the view right?? It's beautiful...
Y/n : No , I don't like it ...I love it 😍...
Taehyung: ( chuckles ) yes , I know that ...but how about we talk about the necklace thing..??

Y/n pov

I turned towards him making an eye contact ...he was already staring at me

He was soo handsome but he always acts like a jerk

He was soo handsome but he always acts like a jerk ....

Taehyung pov

I was observing her admiring nature then I asked her to talk about necklace ..yes really she had the same necklace as to moon goddess but I wanted to know each detail about her....she turned her head towards me and stared at me ...she was so gorgeous ....

Taehyung: so who gave that moon necklace to you??Y/n : This necklace is with me since I was born

Y/n : This necklace is with me since I was born ...!!
Taehyung: How ..?? I mean who gave you??...!!
Y/n : It was given to me by my grandmother...she eventually died ...😞😞😞...
Taehyung: I m so sorry ...
Y/n : it's ok ..you didn't know about it...
Taehyung: where u live in human world??!...
Y/n: My mom & Dad live in forest in a modern house ...
Taehyung: Forest?????!!
Y/n: yes they never told me why they settled in forest but they like the environment according to me...
Taehyung: I m sorry....
Y/n : ....
Taehyung: for when you came here I was harsh with you so ....
Y/n : wahh... daebakkk is the great Alpha King KIM TAEHYUNG apologizing me??
Taehyung : (chuckles) accept it before I change my decision ok!!

 daebakkk is the great Alpha King KIM TAEHYUNG apologizing me??Taehyung : (chuckles) accept it before I change my decision ok!!

Y/n : oh okay I accept it ...
Taehyung: hmmm... Let's go now we will figure out about that necklace ok....
Y/n : yes!!..😃😃

I am so sorry guys I will make big chapters henceforth for now this is a small one and not so special but I promise to update it and give my best in this story thank you...!!!😘😘😘😘😘

Please vote.....