Aurora pt.2

Author  pov

Both y/n 's parents  were now standing in front of the witch's house ....AURORA  but they weren't  sure if she will help them ...then too they had hope...

then too they had hope

Knock knock!!!

They were a little bit scared to what if she rejected  helping them

After sometime a woman opened the door she looked young  and flawless ...but she even had a evil aura around her which send chills down y/ns parents...
After letting the couple enter her house she went and sat on chair and flowed her hand in air which caused a big bubble type of thing in her hand ...she looked at the couple and had positioned  herself  on the chair as if she was the queen ....of course she was indeed beautiful ...there were rumors  about  all the witch of kingdom had an extraordinary  beauty which even Aurora  held...

there were rumors  about  all the witch of kingdom had an extraordinary  beauty which even Aurora  held

Aurora:- So you needed me huh??

Y/f/n:- yes my lady !!

Y/m/n:- we are here to seek help from you ...only you can help us!!

Aurora:- Well I see you people need an urgent help ...hmm so what do you want or shall i say whom should i destroy??!! (Smirks)

Y/m/n:- No ...my lady !! I want you to wipe all the memories  of my daughter  if she is in this mythical  world...!!

Aurora:- And what is the reason to wipe her memories??

Y/f/n:- We don't  want her to know about  this world ...if she got to know about this world then she will leave us and want to live here more...

Aurora:- hmmm but how you know that she is in this world of myth??

Y/m/n:- She went for camping 2 weeks ago still she has not returned  home  so I have a feeling that she entered  through  the portal!!