Dream ...

Mafia taehyung  pov

I was in another place where all i could  see was rocky mountain and greenary ...i kept walking further  in the depth of forest even tho if i was in dream it felt so real ? Why bit and where am i ?? I kept walking admiring  the mountains  i see everywhere  ...unknowingly  I  was  smiling it felt so home and right to me😊😊

While walking i felt a swoosh of movement  behind me i turned around to see but all i could see is some big brown bushes ...

I turned around to walk but something  caught  my  eye...woah a big animal in sky...oh wait it is a dragon flying  hmm wait WHAT!! 😳😳 OH MY HOLY TATA!!!....
A  DRAGON....

How is this possible  ?? It was green in colour ...hmm

It  flew above me it was a bit medium of a size than what i saw in movies hahahahahaha well i should be serious  hehe

It  flew above me it was a bit medium of a size than what i saw in movies hahahahahaha well i should be serious  hehe ...i walked further  and saw the view which made me froze on spot ...i was scared? No ? I was deep shit shivering   and  scared oh my  oh my ....i became anxious ,scared so many terrifying  thoughts in my brain ...just the view...

I got so scared that i was sweating

I got so scared that i was sweating ...suddenly  i opened my eyes to see myself  in  wolf palace i was dreaming this whole time ??

Nara pov

I was sure he was saying something  Taelix like that hmm?? I saw he sweating so much i went out to get some ice cubes and water so that i could wipe him i met y/n  in garden on my way she seemed angry with her expression  even we look exact same but this expression  on her face was somehow same like me when i was angry so i understood  her  situation  maybe she didn't  like Alpha's behaviour??

Nara:-  y/n??

Y/n gave me a small sad smile and replied

Y/n:- Hey Nara !! Is Taehyung  ok?

Nara:-  oh yes i was going to bring some icecubes and water for him to wipe he is sweating  a lot and saying some words that was uhmm tarl...no tae..wait umm yeah" Taelix"