Y/n in new world ....

AURORA POV

Hmm...now till tomorrow morning after more 24 hrs y/n you will disappear from this mythical land and into human world in 100 years of future hahahaha...

Let her enjoy for now wherever you are ...

Taehyung pov

Me and y/n both are here for a run in forest she seemed to enjoy it alot ...I am happy for her but i have a feeling that something is off or something will go wrong or bad ??? Never mind....hmmm...

Taehyung:- y/n you like it here?

Y/n:- Ofcourse ...I love it here it's so beautiful and calm in morning I want to live here forever like this...

Taehyung:- hahahah ofcourse you will live here ...where you will go huh?? You are my mate you should be with me ....

Y/n:- hahaha yeahhh but what about my parents in human world???...

Taehyung:- Uhmm...if you want then we will bring them here to you ..ok??

Y/n:- yess sure thankyou tae...!!

Taehyung:- Tae!!???

Y/n:- yeah your nickname from now taetae....

Taehyung:- heheheh I liked it!!!😊😊
Y/nieee my love...

Y/n:- W-what??

Taehyung:- Yess ...I always wanted to tell you but I was nervous ...hehehe y/n ....I LOVE YOU !!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n:- (tearing up) Omg!! Taehyung ah~~ took you long enough to confess but I LOVE YOU TOO....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Maron pov

I watched both the wolf king and queen turned In there human form but the queens back was facing me so i was not able to see her but the king!! The wolf king kim taehyung ...he was so beautiful and handsome at the same time....omg ...i want to see queen to but she is not facing my side ugh...

Nara POV

While
(Nara sang this song dynasty)

Hmmm my vocals are relaxed now what shall I do let's just practice or else maron will kick my ass ...OMO NO HE CANT ...

Ahhh I want maron here but he went somewhere this early morning aishh...that lion 🦁🦁🦁...

What now....??
Aish nara think of something ahhhhhh

Author pov

While nara was busy sulking she didn't pay attention and and fell in puddle of mud water....

Nara:- yakkkkk ewwww I just had a bath duh aniyoooo ~~~ why the hell I always the one to suffer ahhhhhh god damn puddle of mud in middle of nowhere how???yakk ohh nooo my dress ....ahh I have to bath again uhh....