Trailer for Next chapter...

Have you ever wondered  why people choose to have a war , fight  against  eachother  or  kill eachother  if they are not satisfied  with  eachother ...why?? Did the human race at its beginning  knew what are those satisfaction  and emotions that you express today as hatred ???....were humans desperate  that time ??No .All people knew was peace within  them ...they knew only one thing  that is they have given a chance to live and they should  live it ...

But they say time keeps running like a flowing  river or streams that are perennial  ....hence it was  the greed that started  flowing at some point  where people are ready to kill eachother  ....

Just think of it as y/n  who was a mere girl studying  in busan went for camping where she went through  so many things like between  time ,century  and being mighty QUEEN to all those creatures  which  she thought  of being just stories or seen in movies ....

Well it was the will of Goddess  which wasn't  even the girl y/n  aware of ...will there be loss of lives and emergence of a new treaty???

EVERYTHING  WAS JUST A PLAN MADE BY HER !! PLAYED BY HER !!! CONTROLLED  BY  HER !! BUT  WHY!!

MANY SECRETS ARE STILL IN  AND YET TO BE REVEALED!!??

WILL THERE BE A SAD ENDING  OF TWO LOVED PEOPLE ??
Will you call it the sacrifice!!???

COMING SOON ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜