mysterious person??

Guys I just want to say a MORAL which is taught  to  me  by my grandfather

"ALWAYS  TRY TO LIVE LIKE A TREE ...A TREE THAT HAS SO MANY LEAVES ....AND EACH LEAF IS THE FAMILY MEMBER OF THE TREE...IT REPRESENTS THAT IF TREE CAN HANDLE SO MANY FAMILY MEMBERS  WE HAVE TO TAKE MORAL FROM  IT ...AND THE MORAL IS WE HAVE TO MAINTAIN  ALL THE RELATIONSHIPS  WITH  OUR  EACH FAMILY MEMBER AND TAKE CARE OF THEM THE UTMOST...LIKE  THE TREE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I M SAYING  THIS  BECAUSE  I THOUGHT  OF SHARING  IT WITH YOU I LOVE MY GRANDFATHER  A LOT ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETS CONTINUE  WITH  STORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

Y/n:- who are you?

???:- me? Your highness  I m a well wisher to you ....I m kim Jong in...😏😏nice to meet you....

Y/n:- oh hi!! Thanks for ur care but I guess I have to go...

Jongin:- ah~ aniya not so fast my highness...

Y/n:- please  I have to go to attend the guests and my unnies might  be waiting  for me!!

Jongin:- ahh sure but why dont you follow me ...I have something  to show you...

Y/n:- what?? I m sorry I cannot  go I have to meet taehyung...

Jongin:- WHY!!

Y/n(flinched):-Did you just raised  your  voice at me huh?

Jongin:- yes now follow me before  you face consequences my highness!!

Y/n:- I am not coming  ok ...you can go and get lost!!

Jongin:- poor you ...I am telling  you last time I am asking  you  to  follow   me!

Y/n:- keep yourself  away before  I harm you jongin!!!

Y/n saw jongin was getting  pissed off but even she was the same as him ....

Jongin:-thats it!! I have to force you I guess My highness.....

Little did he know that the person in front of him wasn't  just a mate of king who can be kidnapped  and  is dependent  upon  her mate ....but the person in front  of  him was SUPREME ALPHA  the MIGHTY  QUEEN....