Sisters!!!

Alpha Taehyung:- How will we find him??

Y/n:- We have to sneak in Aurora 's house...Nara i need your help ....

Nara:- huh? Yeah!!

Y/n:- What happened Nara? What are you thinking?

Nara:- Nothing!!

Y/n in mind :- Is she hiding something ??

Nara's eyes widen in shock

Nara in mind:- Y-y/n i heared you !

Y/n was in shock How??

Both Nara and y/n were staring at eachother in shock and confusion ...

When they were interrupted by Alpha Taehyung

Taehyung:- Why are you both staring at eachother like that?

Y/n:- Huh?! Nothing

She decided to find out what made them mindlinked with eachother ...when she will know whole story she will talk to taehyung about it...
As Nara heared her thoughts she agreed with y/n ...

Mafia Taehyung pov

I feel so weak ...i want to cry ...why? What is happening with me ?? I-i feel suffocated ...i feel like iam unaware of something very important ....
What some important pieces of my life??

Why ? What is wrong with me ? Why did the story made me sad ?? Is it because the prince had to leave his family back and go somewhere where he didn't knew how he would survive ? Isn't it like me who suffered on roads begging for a meal ...how did the prince survive it??

I -i wish he is safe ...i want him to meet his family unlike me who suffered...
Oh God help me i am being to emotional now !!?? I will laydown a bit ...maybe it will help me ...??

??

Y/n pov

Taehyung and other males went in the training ground for practice ...i made this chance for myself ...
At a further distance i saw Nara sneaking somewhere ?? Where was she going ??

I slowly escaped the field and followed her silently

I saw her moving towards the kitchen