Marked pt .1

Author pov

All the elders and the men of pack were gathered together in the meeting room to discuss about their strategy for the war coming ....

Alpha Taehyung:- We know that we are strongest pack here so all should give their best and i am proud that in this sudden situation you all are ready to fight ...
I am proud of Diamond pack today ...

Then one of the elder said ...

Elder 1:- But if we are losing then what??

Kim Jihyung he wasn't a very pleasant among the elders as he had the attitude of mocking everyone he believed that he should have the throne as he was elder brother of Taehyung father but his attitude was the barrier which made him lose the throne and unfortunately he didn't have his son with  that manner with that attitude ...Who was his son ....Kim Namjoon ....he was always aware of what his father had desired but he didn't betray Alpha he was taking care of Taehyung since childhood as his dear brother ...and hence he was already having a happy life with his mate Tzuyu so ...he had no interest to waste his time in plotting plans for throne instead he preferred his mate and his love towards crabs and frogs ...🤣🤣😂😂

Now there comes if two Kims are here what abt Kim Seokjin??
Well he is Taehyung's real elder brother but why was the throne with Taehyung?? Well Jin wasn't a type of person who was interested in leadership or being a Alpha even what he thought was ridiculous at first for his parents since he preferred to make food and was interested in beauty products and eating and his silly jokes which made a person either laugh or stay blank like yoongi...

So throne for him was a big No No ....since Taehyung was a hard kid after when he was a child not a lot kids wanted to make him his friends because he was a royal and the kids were scared or away as a respect towards their prince ...which made taehyung feel ignored and neglected and made him cold since he was sent away from pack for special training for him to be next king...

Now present

Taehyung:- Uncle Jihyung why are you thinking so negative ??

Namjoon:- Appa!! No matter what i will pay all my strength in this war to save my people and family even if it costs my death ...

This sentence made Jihyung glare at his son since he was never on his side and here he was taking an oath to protect his pack and family especially the Alpha ...pfft what an irony ...

And the meeting continued till 11 most of the decisions were taken by Taehyung dad who arrived after sometime of discussion ...Taehyung was already agreeing with his father since they had the same thoughts ...

Later at 11 when the meeting finished Taehyung was heading back to his room when he saw Mafia Taehyung sulking and pouting while sitting at the door of kitchen

Mafia Taehyung:- Awww how much time will she take ??Is she ok ???Shall i go and check her ???No no ...she will kick me out again ~~~ahh ~~why i am like this ???believe me i am a mafia !!

He was busy talking to himself when Alpha went near the sulking mafia ...

Alpha Taehyung:- Are you a Mafia for real??

Mafia Taehyung:- uh~~ yess i am !!

Taehyung:- What are doing here ?? Sitting outside the kitchen ??