HORRIFIC DEATH!!

Y/n pov

I crawled slowly in the front towards jongin whose back was facing me however  i really wanted to scare him untill he trembles  in fear ...i smirked at the thought  of  it ...

( Guys i like Exo no hate and Kai is cute )

Kai pov

I was talking to sohyun  enjoying  her pathetic  state  hahahaha i never knew a human can be used as a stress reliever  in this manner and it is just perfect ...

When suddenly  I  felt the aura around was changed ...i felt shivers  down my spine ....it became darker in the cave i looked around when i felt her ...her scent , scent which was familiar  ...Y/n ??!! The Alpha's  Mate ...

I went towards Sohyun and brought  her up with force holding her by her neck almost chocking her ...she gasped for air ...

Kai:- I know you are here y/n!!! Don't  be  a coward baby !! Come in front here or else i will kill this human bitch !!

I greeted my teeth in anger waiting  for  y/n  to  show up ...

It was so sudden  that  the sky turned dark and reddish  along with the thunders ...i looked up at sky it was a scary since it was very dark Aura

i looked up at sky it was a scary since it was very dark Aura

That was when i heard a horrific  howl full of power ...i stayed frozen on my spot without a word speechless  i slowly  turned around and there she was y/n  looking very furious and her bloodshot  eyes which told me that she was a Alpha?? she changed in her wolf form and it almost gave me a attack seeing her giant  as a big bull !! No b8gger than that !!

i stayed frozen on my spot without a word speechless  i slowly  turned around and there she was y/n  looking very furious and her bloodshot  eyes which told me that she was a Alpha?? she changed in her wolf form and it almost gave me a attack seei...

I  was still at my place experincing the things that was happening !! Was it really  the truth how?? She is a ALPHA ?? But bigger than a normal Alpha !! What is she !!??