I bowed slightly when they smiled at me through the mirror before taking a seat next to the boy as I waited awkwardly for the boys to finish the dance.

"Noona?"

I flinched when I felt a touch on my shoulder. I turned to my left and a huge gasp left my mouth when I recognized the boy beside me.

"Donghee? Donghee, right? Oh my gosh, you scared me! What are you doing here?"

The boy smiled shyly as he removed his hand from my shoulder and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I took over your spot as their manager for some time. Bang PD told me to work with you for a week. I heard that your ankle was injured. Are you okay?"

He asked and I nodded as a response.

"I'm perfectly fine now. Wow, how long has it been? 5 years? How are you?"
I chuckled, ruffling his soft hair as I noticed his cheeks getting red.

Just when he was about to reply me, the loud music stopped, signalling that the boys were done practicing.

Jungkook's POV
A soft chuckle left my mouth unconsciously when I saw Y/N entering the room. She bowed to us before sitting herself next to Donghee.

I tried to concentrate on the dance but failed miserably when I saw Y/N through the mirror, playing with Donghee's hair as they chatted, resulting me to mess up the choreography.

I huffed when Hoseok hyung slapped my arm lightly, noticing my mistake. I apologised softly before focusing on the dance.

Soon, the song ended. I drank some water before marching over to Y/N who looked at me with a questioning expression.

"Do you two know each other?"
I eyed at Donghee who remained silent with his head hung low.

The both of them stood up and I swear I felt something burning in my stomach when she rested her hand on his shoulder casually.

"Yeah. We were in the same club back in high school and he was my junior."
She giggled, still playing with his hair. Can she not?

"How do I not know about you having a close junior?"

"Because you left. We started getting close after you left."
She said, expressionless. That made me press my lips into a thin line.

"And why didn't you tell me that you were studying in the same high school as me?"
I turned to Donghee who's cheeks and ears were pinkish.

"You wouldn't remember me if I told you."
He simply said, leaving me speechless.

I felt my head getting smacked by Jin when I gave Donghee a death glare. I turned and saw that everyone was shaking their heads at me.

"What?"
I whined, but none of them replied me, causing me to groan out of annoyance.

Y/N's POV
"Hey, Y/N. How are you feeling?"
I smiled at Namjoon who gave me a friendly hug as I showed him a thumbs up.

"Sorry to interrupt but we need to get going to the salon after you guys take your showers. After that, we need to head to the stage for rehearsal. So, I'll drive you to your dorms now."
Donghee said professionally.

He sent me their schedule by email and also told me everything that I needed to know.

After a few minutes of resting for the boys, we got into the big black van and Donghee started driving to their dorms while I sat at the passenger seat.

The members were sitting at the back seat as they jammed to their own music.

"Noona?"
Donghee called out. I hummed as a response as he looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"Eyes on the road, Donghee."
I giggled when he just kept staring at me.

"Am I still your favourite junior?"
He asked, this time with his eyes fixed on the road.

"Of course, you are."
I grinned and poked his cheeks playfully.

Which reminded me of the memorable moments back in high school when we would stay back after school to decorate our club room.

I would always tie his mushroom hair into two small pigtails and he looked cute. He was just like my little brother.

I heard someone clearing his throat a little bit too loudly. Averting my gaze to the rear view mirror, I raised a brow when Jungkook shot me an uncomfortable glare from the back seat.

"What's wrong with him?"
I mumbled under my breath and ignored him.

Jungkook's POV
After taking a hot shower, I stepped out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my torso before drying my hair.

Y/N and Donghee were outside at the living room. I put some tissues into my ear when their laughters could be heard even when my bedroom door is shut.

"What are they talking about?"
I groaned and put on some clothes, throwing the wet towel to aside.

Suddenly, a knock could be heard. My head shot up to the door, low-key hoping that it would be Y/N but my heart dropped when Jimin hyung opened the door.

"You're the last, Jungkook. We're going to be late if we don't move now."
He said softly before walking towards me with his hands in his pockets as I nodded with a poker face, plucking out the tissues in my ears.

"Are you okay? What's with the tissues? You don't look too well."
He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No. I'm fine."
I heaved out before walking out to the living room, still keeping a straight face when I saw Y/N poking Donghee's cheeks. Seriously?

Everyone was at the living room waiting for me. All eyes were on me, including Y/N when I walked towards her with my fists curled up, trying so hard to hold myself back.

I haven't told my hyungs about us dating yet and I suddenly felt the urge to tell them right here right now.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?"
She tilted her head to a side innocently.

I felt something weird forming in my stomach, and that weird thing was definitely jealousy.

I probably look very childish for feeling this way but I can't bear to see my girlfriend being so close with another guy.

After a few moments of calming myself down, I turned to Donghee who looked at me questioningly and put on a fake smile.

"Can I have my baby back?"

To Be Continued

boring chap again but meh :/