Torrent of Terror: Part 6

A twister along with a lightning storm starts chasing after Vlad in the room as Danny walks up behind me and hugs me, resting his chin on my shoulder as he calms down. "You touch her again the storm won't be the only thing you have to deal with!" He says soon puffing out his cheeks as he made a grumpy pout with a huff and I had to turn my head away to hide my smile. Oh my goodness that was too adorable!

Vlad grumbles as he goes to shut the door again which had been opened when he takes notice of the looming shadow overhead as Vortex appeared. "Where is he?!" "And now my job is done!" Vlad cries out as he goes ghost, grabs us by our collars, and throws us out.

We turn to see Vortex who splits himself in two creating a blue and a red Vortex. They split ways as Danny asks "Unkie Vlad?" "Let's go water boy!" Plasmius says, grabbing us again as we chase after them. The blue Vortex started freezing everything while the red Vortex melted everything in their paths. "Vortex! Stop this insanity and remove the child's weather-changing abilities at once!" Plasmius shouts, tossing Danny. 

My eyes widen before I force Plasmius to let me go and go ghost. Before I could catch him I watch the Fenton Jet catch him and I fly over as Danny tells him "Hey guys! Perfect timing, we could use your help. I can't believe I'm saying this but Tucker, I need your virtual reality helmet," We phase in as Tucker prepares everything. "Using the weather against Vortex, smart one Danny," I compliment as I hand him his bag while Sam puts the helmet in it.

"We need to harness your mood power in order to defeat Vortex," Tuck explains earing a "No problem mystro, play me like a violin," We phase out of the jet and approach Vortex. "Hey, Vortex! Today's forecast: Partly cloudy with a chance of pain," Danny tells him as I start shooting ectoblasts at him. "Ha! Is that the best you can do?! I am invisible!" He shouts shooting ice at us and I create a shield in front of us.

"Go for it Danny I've got you covered,"  I say throwing some more ectoblasts at Vortex while Danny put on the helmet. "Ok Tucker, let's do it!" Two clamps come up and grab Danny. "Commence with Operation: Mess with Danny's emotions."

Tuck says, pressing a button as sparks start to fly. Danny's vision cleared to the image of the beach as five versions of me in a swimsuit appear and call out "Come and run with us, Danny!" Danny starts to smile when five Dash runs past him to shouting "Hey Fenton!" "Argh! Darn it Dash!"

Danny shouts as he starts to glow red and the helmet points to the annoyed image on the side. "Hey, it's working!" Logan says, turning away from his binoculars. The clouds started to form and wind picked up as a twister was made and headed towards Vortex. Smirking, I give Vortex a wave before flying off as he now just took notice of the twister that had grabbed him and slammed him into multiple buildings as he cried out "This is not my nature!"

 "Aw such cute animals, they all look so sad," Danny mumbles as Tucker changed what he was seeing and the meter changed to sad. Danny glows blue as the rain starts pouring down. "The elements are mine to control!" Vortex cries out in anger as Tuck changes the scene to a beautiful field with a rainbow where he sees himself sitting down with me, having a picnic as I hand him a soda.

"Hey (y/n), great day for a picnic huh?" He asks and I nod, causing Danny to smile and glow yellow as the sun comes out. Vortex starts to shriek in pain as he glows blue and shrunk down. "Okay, you two NOW!" Sam shouted through the mic and we flew down to attack but an ectoblast was shot electrocuting us. Gasping, Sam takes the wheel and flies down, shooting at Vortex, sending him flying back into a building. We recover and fly back down to Vortex. "Very clever ghost punks, but let's see if you can handle this!" He shouts pointing a finger at us that only sparks.

"What?! I'm powerless?!" "And we're not!" Danny shouts shooting Vortex with an ectoblast into a tree as I pop the lid off the Fenton Thermos and point it at him as he's sucked with the usual screams that ghosts do.