𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 || 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝

(So they are about twenty years and still in war)

Warning: Cuteness, Feels, Fluff

Words: 1645 words

---------------------------------

Being part Eldian was enough to put me down, but everyone had to put a front with a voice of strength and determination knowing we had to do this. I tend to always have a more calm nature, but on the inside I have always been broken. Both my parents were killed by the Marleyans, but when they went to kill me they had second thoughts and decided to put me straight into the military.

I was too young at the time but all I knew was to fight for our country, or I would be a specimen to become a mindless titan and become the bait than actually be alive. So I always obeyed them, and stuck by them. Now I serve right beside Pieck, Zeke, Colt, Reiner and Porco. Now being in war, you would not expect any romance or anything but.......I have fallen in love with one of those men.

Porco Galliard.

"Morning (Y/N)," I hear someone softly greet, as I look up to reveal Pieck with her cane under her arms holding her weight trying to get use to her legs again.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" I ask her gently, as I lift my cup of coffee before I brought it up to my lips.

"Alright, still tired and getting use to my legs," She chuckles gently, before lying down on the couch as it was just us two in the room. "So today is a day off, what are you going to do?"

"Well I don't know, train......I haven't really had many days off," i admit softly, staring at my coffee lazily before I hear someone at the door. My head lifts up feeling my cheeks warm up in an instant, seeing Porco walk in. I look the other way drinking my coffee, trying my best to act normal.

"Morning," Pieck greets him gently.

"What are you two up too?" he questions, with a stern voice.

"Well it seems that it's a day off for (Y/N), and I just got out of titan form just recently after a few months," Pieck replies, feeling his eyes staring at me with me not being able to look him in the eye.

"Really, same here......don't need me for today," he replies. "What good when I am not a titan."

"Fair enough," Pieck replies lazily. "(Y/N), could you make me some coffee?"

"Oh um.....s-sure," i reply, standing up i head over to the small old kettle and began to boil it. While standing I hear his footsteps head towards me, feeling his hand rest on my shoulder. I tense up freezing on the spot, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"You seem tense, are you alright?" he asks me.

"O-Oh um....w-well I--"

I pause hearing the kettle finish boiling as I began to put coffee in, mixing a little bit of milk. I forgot to answer him as I walk over to the brunette, as she quietly thanks me. I went to turn around when I smack into a firm chest, looking up.

"S-Sorry," i stammer, when he grabs my wrist. "Huh?"

"Are you alright?" he asks me in concern. "You look really red, and you seem uptight."

"Oh well I haven't had a day off in ages, so I um......I forgot how to relax," I reply sheepishly, knowing it was the truth but a way for him not to discover the likes for him.

"Well seen I have a day off, do you maybe.....wanna hang out?" he asks me, scratching the back of his head hearing his voice slightly waver sheepishly.