𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐈 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 ~ 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Warning: Angst, Feels, Death

Words: 1.5k

---------------------------------------

You know when you feel like you're at your breaking point, where you want to scream to hard that you feel numb all over. Like your head in ringing, swaying side to side from crying too much. The feeling after losing many people along your journey to finding the truth, knowing their deaths meant nothing. In a way, it meant that they were somewhere more peaceful. Away from this hell, this god forsaken world.

The rain pours down on the earth, tears filling my eyes as I lay on the muddy ground. Blood pooling around me as I try to gather my own thoughts, my mind growing fuzzy with every ounce of strength i have left. Memories flashing before my eyes, the good times, the sad times. Everything i got to share with my crush....someone I wanted to be with but I didn't have the courage to tell him, and now my time is up. I knew I wasn't able to venture out the walls and find the truth, dying at the hands of the beast titan.

**Flashback**

"Come on Levi, stop wriggling!" i pouted, as he sighed deeply letting me fix his wound on his arm.

"Fine," he muttered, as I tended his wound.

"You know you need to let people take care of you, I mean......you are always alone," I pointed out, when I saddened. No one wanted me when I was younger, but i pretended it was nothing and focused my attention on everyone else than myself.

"It's hard to....open up," He replied, as I paused cleaning his bloodied wound. "I guess......if i get too attached, I...........repeat the same mistake."

I lower my eyes understanding where he was coming from as I resume cleaning his wound, "You know......you're the first person I have opened up too," I said, when he grasped my hand. "Huh? C-Captain...?"

He looks into my eyes as we both stared into each others eyes for the first time, noticing how much pain he was in. The amount of lives he lost in his past life, and now he is worried. "(L/N), thank you......I appreciate it," he whispered, making my breathe hitched in my throat.

"No problem," i blushed deeply, avoiding eye contact.

**End Of Flashback**

I choke on my own blood as I laid on the ground breathing heavily, as I look up into the grey sky that covered us in darkness. The sound of the soldier's piercing screams overwhelmed my ears, seeing the rocks flying towards them. 

"L-Levi....."

**Flashback**

"Oi Jean! Eren! Knock it off!" i snapped, grabbing them by the ears making them yelp in pain. "Quit your yapping, and more cleaning!"

"Y-Yes Ma'am," they both stammered, as they both left without a single word sighing deeply.

"Both giving you a hard time?" I heard someone questioned me, as I turned to see Captain leaning against the door. 

"Captain, are you feeling alright now?" I asked, as he was injured by an attack earlier this morning from a mission.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he muttered, before walking over to me.

"You are always grumpy, maybe we should call you gramps instead," i giggled, as he pinned me to the wall making me gasp in shock as he took me by surpirse.