𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 || 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡? ~ 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

(Requested by truthjeonz)

Warning: Angst, feels

Words: 1.3k

--------------------------------------------

I am a Marleyan soldier and close friend to Niccolo, but as i have only been here for roughly four years I was heavily guarded by an Eldian by the name Floch Forster. He may be handsome now, but back then he is still the same annoying, coward boy I met. I tried my best to stay by Niccolo's side, but over time I served for the Eldian's to receive peace between us by forming an alliance, Floch was always acting weird around me. 

Gradually over the four years of Floch following me, and trying to make conversation and almost killing each other once.......I have been getting this warm feeling in my chest around him. Yet when we first met we hated each other to the bone, but as you hear about hate to love romance books or novels in Marley libraries, I felt like this was it.

I stood in the restaurant scene where Niccolo was going to kill a boy and girl, whom were the warrior candidates. Thankfully Mr Brau cleared it up, as I walk over to Niccolo feeling him embrace me tightly. I rub his back trying to calm him down, when out of nowhere I hear crying and yelling.

I turn my head to see little Kaya screaming about to kill the girl whom was addressed as Mia, as my eyes widen. What mad show are we living in? 

"Now teh foods gone cold," Niccolo whispers. "Hanji, try to rinse out that kids mouth. Some wine got in it."

"Huh?"

My eyes widen in realisation as I presumed it must be the spinal fluid that the anti-marleyans have gone crazy about. 

"Though.....it's probably too late," Niccolo says, with a dark grim look.

"W-What's in the wine?" Hanji wavers.

"I think......Zeke's spinal fluid," 

Out of nowhere Jean grabs Niccolo and shoves him into the wall, when I felt Connie hold me back. I thrash against his hold, "Let go of me," I yell.

"What do you mean?! Zeke's spinal fluid in the wine?!" Jean demands. 

"I don't have proof, but--"

"They must've packed the first scout fleet to the brim with it--" i assume, trying to connect everything. Due to myself being heavily guarded by Floch, I wasn't in contact with my people. "Well more than any scouting mission needed."

"Around the time I secured my job here as a chef," Niccolo continues. "I was told to serve it to high-ranking officers."

Jean slams him against the wall again in anger, "By who?!" Jean demands.

"Y-Yelena.." Niccolo replies. "As far as I know, she's the only one in on it. (Y/N) and I can't speak for the other volunteers."

Hanji turns to Onyankopon, "Th-This is the first time I've heard about it!" he says in defence. 

"It doesn't make sense! Don't Eldians freeze up if they drink his spinal fluid?" Connie questions.

"According to Zeke, nobody witnessed it, so there no way to confirm it," Hanji assumes. "But...the effectiveness of his little lie has been enormous. Because nobody has frozen up, no one is even aware they drank it."

"Yeah, but.......you don't know for sure, right?" Jean questions. 

"Yeah, I can't prove it," Niccolo admits. "But Marleyans know how Zeke's spinal fluid has been used in the past. About ten years ago, we conquered a capital in just one night. Hundred of titans sprung up in the city. Unless that's what she's plotting. I don't know why she wants it served to your military's top officers."

"So earlier, you grabbed the wine away cus you were protecting us?" Jean questions. 

"Who knows? I don't know what i'm doing," Niccolo replies sadly, looking mentally drained. "I came here with (Y/N) to save the world from the island devils. Now that I've opened my mouth, I'm sure my days are numbered. But, Mr Braus.....I don't think I can be like you, but if this can serve atonement.....Killing a child? What's wrong with me?"

I felt him grip his hands on my shoulders, as I pull him into a hug. His voice grew heavy, wanting to cry but all I could do was stand there and comfort him. I knew I'm a Marleyan, but.......I have many sins on my hands."

"Niccolo..."

"Hanji.......go wash that boy," Niccolo weakly says, as she nods taking her coat off Connie decides to help her. 

While I try to calm Niccolo down for the time being, I felt something cold press against my back. My eyes widen, "Been a while, my little bird," I hear, as my eyes widen with Niccolo reading my expression on my face.

"F-Floch...."

"Good that i found you, you all hold your fire while I take an important chat with her," He says, as they all nod. I felt him grab my wrist, but it wasn't tight. Once he pulls me into a room, I felt him slam it before he turns to me placing his gun down.

Out of nowhere I felt him slam his lips on mine as I gasp in shock, but at that moment I gave in. It was our first kiss, but I knew deep down this was our last time. He kisses me passionately, running his tongue along my bottom lip holding me tightly pressing his body against mine with no gap between us.

I kinda squirm under his grip, but he smirks against the kiss before pulling away for air. Then he kisses me again, running his fingers along my waist rubbing my sides. I knew in a way I had feelings, but.....with what is going on....I knew there had to be an end.

After he pulls away he went to kiss my neck when I stop him, "F-Floch.......please?" I whimper, as he looks at me in confusion.

"Come on.......I know if we are actually together, you wouldn't have to leave me," he whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Floch......what you are doing is wrong? I don't hate you, I just......I want you to stop," my voice wavers, trying to hold back my emotions.

"I can't stop now, not after what we all sacrificed for," he argues back. "All I want you to do is......come and join me. Please? I will treat you special, you are all I need."

"If I really am all you need, then let go of what you are doing and side with us?"

"No," he spat, as he wraps his hand around my waist. "Come on, I know you want to be with us. You are most likely gonna be safe."

"Floch.....please?" i plead, when I hear the door open revealing Niccolo.

"Oi what the hell are you doing?" Floch questions, Niccolo.

"Coming to grab my comrade," Niccolo bitterly replies, before he gives me a nod. I turn around taking my leave, but I pause half way. 

"Also Floch.....I don't want to see your face or even see you," I simply say. "I don't hate you, but......I hate how you're doing things. So goodbye, Floch."

"Wait (Y/--" I cut him off, slamming the door before being held captive by his men. Dammit! What has this world gotten too? I guess I can't have that feeling of love in my life, can I?

-----------------------------

A/N: hey guys, sorry for my lack of updating. I have been busy for a while, and things came up. Also sorry how i finished the story. It's rare to have a Floch forster story seen he isn't much liked in the fandom, but i hope some of you like to read at least a few. I don't like him or anything as an aot fan 

~ Little Bean