𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

(Requested by KorineQuinzel)

Warning: Cuteness 

Words: 1.1k

--------------------------------------------------

Ever since he was forced to side with us, I have always felt guilty but slowly and surely he has warmed up. He might still call us Eldian's in a bitter tone, but I didn't care. He never was born into our world, and to understand we are good. It's just how everyone was raised, and I understood him completely. For some reason I loved just seeing his presence, because for some reason the moment when we first locked eyes, there was something. It was like at love at first sight.

Two years has passed and it was the year 852, slowing building Paradis island to a functional place to live. I have been training the new rookies day in and day out, but very time I would get breakfast, lunch and dinner......he would always be there. His cooking was so good, even Sasha was a big fan for it. 

I have slowly grown to love the Marleyan, but would people hate that I have loved some who once was a Marleyan? No, I should decide for myself. It's love that I am feeling, and I couldn't hide these feelings. He was different, and he can be sweet if he wanted too.

"Afternoon, (Y/N)!!" I hear Connie call, as I turn to him.

"Oh morn--I mean afternoon," I stumble over my words, as I accidentally slept in for too long.

"Damn you should get to bed early,"

"No, I'm alright," i assure him, with a gentle smile. Just then I saw a familiar blonde man walk by, holding a box of supplies for the kitchen in hand. My eyes trail along following where he walked, as I decided to go check on him.

"Hey, (Y/N).....you there?" Connie questions, clicking his fingers in front of me making me snap out of my daze.

"Oh erm......sorry, I gotta go," I wave, heading off to where Niccolo is. 

{TimeSkip}

**********************

"So...how is training the new recruits?" Niccolo questions, while stacking food supplies whilst talking to me.

"They have been good I guess, some of them haven't really..........experienced much on the battlefield," I reply, whispering the last part. All these I have been busting my ass for five years and a little longer, and we have gotten this far. "Anyway how are you going for today? Busy as usual?"

"Oh u-u-um.....I'm actually f-free, but I'm just trying to c-clear a few things," he replies, hearing him stammering.

"Oh um.......well are you free tonight at seven?"

"Why, what's happening at seven?" He questions, as I felt my cheeks grow warmer by every moment he looks into my eyes.

"Um......I need to tell you something, but I guess you need to wait til then," I say softly. "It's at the river nearby your restaurant."

"O-Oh sure," He smiles, seeing his cheeks flare up. "Anyway so what else you have planned for the day?"

"Well shortly...I have to go train the recruits," i reply softly, when I notice a red tinge hue spreads across his cheeks. "You alright?"

"O-Oh...y-yeah, just......a little hot," he stammers.

"But it's only winter," i reply, when he chuckles nervously.

"Well it's warmer down here, so....."

"Okay, well....I will see you later," I say, heading off to training. While walking away, I felt my stomach churn getting nervous to finally tell him how I feel about him. The thing was I was doubting he would feel the same, with him being a Marleyan and I'm an Eldian.

{TimeSkip}

*******************

It was finally around the time I asked him for us to meet, as I stood there waiting nearby the river. The moon reflects down, as I fumble with my fingers nervously. I took a deep breathe, when I hear someone walking behind me. I turn on my heel to see him, looking very handsome always.

"Hey, sorry I had to drag you out here," i apologises, when he smiles.

"It's fine, so.........what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well....." I was lost for words, when I shook my head. "....I may get rejection, but......I have always liked you Niccolo. Like not a normal like, I mean......I have loved you and still do. I just.....wanted you to know."

We stood there seeing his eyes slowly widen processing what was going on, when I saw a smile curl upon his lips. He steps closer to me making me question his motive there and then, but he then slides his hand along my cheek cupping it.

"Well that saves me the trouble of looking like a complete idiot," he chuckles softly, before he pecks my forehead. "I love you too."

My eyes widen feeling my heart racing, "S-So you do, like me?" I question, as he nods.

"So.........can I kiss you?" he asks me shyly, knowing I have been wanting to kiss him for a while.

"Sure,"

He leans in slowly capturing my lips with his, feeling them grow warmer the more we held each other. I wrap my arms around his neck slowly, running my fingers through his blonde tufts of hair that was slightly curly. Our lips move sin sync, pulling away from air before he kisses me again with more passion. I chuckle softly against the sweet kiss, as his hands settle around my waist pulling me closer. Our chests touch, and all we could hear was the crickets tuning in with the night sky atmosphere. 

Once we pull away for air he chuckles, "I can't believe.......I have fallen for a beautiful Eldian like you," he whispers. 

"So...you don't care if I was Eldian?"

"Nope, not if you care about me," He whispers, pecking my lips ever so gently. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I was annoyed at first because I thought you were like the rest of them. Then over time when I got to know and understand you.....you were a lot different. Thank you, so much for treating me equally and....you always think about others than yourself. I have noticed in your training, and your relations with your friends."

"Niccolo....."

"So.....seen we understand where we are at, will you...be my girlfriend?" he asks me, as my eyes widen.

"Yes, dammit," I giggle, as I embrace him.

"I'm so glad, thank you again for being just you to me," he whispers, stroking my hair gently before pecking my forehead.

"I love you......Niccolo,"

"I love you too..."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this. Also thanks for these requests. I know they might be late, but they will eventually be updated. Anyway stay safe for me, have a great day or night and remember you are beautiful or handsome

~ Little Bean