𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

(Requested by GiacintoViola) (Season 4 Eren and you are married to him and set on the raid on Liberio)

Warning: Angst, Feels, Death

Words: 1.7k

----------------------------

Gun fire and screams in pain echoes through the large town, as Eren is fighting the warhammer titan. We had to keep the soldier's preoccupied with us, so we can gain the warhammer's titan power to fulfil our duty and mission. My eyes were droopy to the lack of sleep I had, but I push that aside keeping myself alive flying around shooting some of the soldiers down. 

I flick my hair to the side watching some of my comrades getting killed in an instant, as my eyes widen in horror. My gut was churning badly, as I was afraid for my own life. I took a deep breathe in, as I fly into a spiral dodging a bullet attack before i fly so fast beside the soldier that i blast him into the forehead. Blood splatters, wiping it away from my cheek.

I went to head to where the large fight scene was, seeing Jean and others already there. Flying there I felt something sharp pierce right near my hip, making me losing me balance in the air about to fall. 

"Shit," i mutter, feeling the throbbing pain in my hip.

I then manage to make it to Jean and Mikasa, stumbling on my feet when I notice that the beast titan finally has shown up. I guess it's time to play our part to pretend that we are fighting him, when really we had to fake Zeke Yeager's death.

"(Y/N)!" Jean exclaims, looking at the bloody shot wound.

"I"m okay, it hurts.....but it will be alright," i assure him, knowing it didn't pierce my stomach. We face the battle with the beast titan, as he throws rocks our way. I dodge the attacks, when I saw the jaw titan about to bite me when Jean pushes me along with him before latching the grappling hook into the building.

"You alright?!" Jean exclaims, in concern.

"I'm alright," i assure him, with just that in the distance I hear a large explosion occurring near the docks. My eyes widen realising Armin is finally here, a smile curls upon my lips. That's when I saw Heichou flies in to do his surprise attack, taking down the beast titan.

{TimeSkip}

************************

After a while the airship starts floating towards us, as we all began flying up latching onto the ship. I was breathing heavily due to the loss of blood from my bullet shot in the hip.

Once I manage to get on I saw Captain Levi kick my husband in the face, sending him into the wall. I stood there knowing what he has done was not right, going too far with this mission than it already was meant to be planned.

"Eren," I say softly, as his eyes lock with mine. I saw sadness behind his eyes, as Levi lifts him up and holds him up. I walk over cupping Eren's cheek gently, kissing his lips gently. "We need to talk later, seriously."

"Okay," he mutters, before Levi takes him to the room near the cockpit of the airship.

Once he leaves I go and check on the other soldiers, seeing Jean trying to climb in. I bend down lending him a hand hauling him up, "Thanks (Y/N)," he smiles, seeing Sasha and Connie fly up with the help of Jean and I.

"Thank goodness, we made it," Connie breathes out, as the three hug each other in relief. I stood there smiling, before I hear Floch start shouting.