𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ~ 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐢, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞

Warning: Angst, Feels, 

Words: 1.8k

----------------------------------------

Connie's pov:

She was always there for me since the very beginning, she was always the one to actually care about me. Her laugh, her smile, her beauty and her strength. She was the definition of perfection in my eyes, always putting a brave face on before charging head on into battle. She was far more skilled, stronger and her determination was how she kept pushing forward.  

I was thinking about you
Thinking about me
Thinking about us
What we gonna be
Open my eyes

It was only just a dream

Sweat drips down my forehead breathing heavily waking up in the middle of the night, causing to wake Jean up as well. He was my bunk friend as we shared a room, as he was my closet friend.

"Hey man, you okay?" he groans, rubbing his eyes.

I wipe the sweat away from my forehead, breathing and panting heavily from the memories. The moments we shared together, and now they were all gone. All gone because, because she was brutally murdered along with Sasha in the internment zone. Damn it all.

Travel back down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realize

It was only just a dream

*****************

"Hey Connie, remember me?!" I heard a cheerful voice, as I turned to see her. 

"Hell yeah!" I fist pumped the, as she jumped into my arms. "So......your training to be a cadet?"

"Yep, sure do," She smiled gently, as her gorgeous hair blew in the gentle wind. "So what is your reason here?"

I was at the top
And now it's like I'm in a basement
Number one spot
Now you find you a replacement
I swear now that I can't take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby

"Well I just......I want to be a soldier, a man that my mother would be proud of," i replied softly, only for her to hear. "Damn Commander Shadis is scary!"

"Sure is, he seriously got you in a head lock before," She tried to stifle her laughter, before I poke her cheek playfully.

That's how she was, beautiful, kind, gentle, and a mind of determination.

Now you ain't around
Baby I can't think
I shoulda put it down
Shoulda got that ring
'Cause I can still feel it in the air
See your pretty face
Run my fingers through your hair

**********************

"Watch out Connie!" i heard her yell, before we both collide in the air landing on the roof realising she saved me from getting grabbed by a titan nearby. "Dammit, keep her head in the game, alright?"

"Thanks, (N/N)," I thanked her, seeing her beautiful (E/C) eyes looked into mine.

"Anytime!" She giggled, before we continue on fighting.

My lover, my life
My baby, my wife
You left me, I'm tied
'Cause I know that it just ain't right

She was everything to me growing up as kids, and now growing older I have fallen for this girl. She was all I ever wanted, and even though I was close friends with Sasha (Y/N) was still first in my mind. Sasha was like my twin, being two idiots was enough to keep my sanity in check. I needed a way to keep myself stable, from this cruel world. One day I will marry (Y/N), and have a family after this is done.