𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 || 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢, 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐳

(This is in the original AU, but this is with him as a young father)

Warning: Cuteness

Words: 1.1k

-------------------------------

The sunset grew bright, as the whether felt so warm and welcoming. Today Colt is coming back from the four year war and I have missed him so much. I have my little girl with me and she is a little ball of energy, and she was always a blessing to me. Becoming a mother at eighteen was hard, but seen I was not part of the military I was living with Mr and Mrs Grice. They weren't mad at how young I was, and especially if they loved their son so much.

Colt Grice is the father of my little girl, but he doesn't know I was pregnant when he left only after a week or two. He is twenty one now, and he is always busy with the military. But recently I overheard that he was returning home for the time being, as we won the four year war. Now I know what you all are thinking, no, no one is the father except for Colt. He came for a short time before leaving again for good, and he doesn't know about his little girl. 

"Mrs Grice........what will Colt think?" I ask her, feeling nervous as hell. "I mean....will he--"

"Stop worrying, he will always love you and his little daughter," She assures me, pinching her grandaughters cheeks. "Besides doesn't she look so much like him?"

"I know, she has his light hair and skin......she has my (E/C)," I smile warmly, as I saw Mr Grice getting ready to pick up their son near the gates where we are closed off.

"Alright you beautiful girls, let's go," he says, as we all began heading to the gates.

"Mommy.....where going?" She questions, tugging my sleeve.

"We are going to see your papa," I say, as I told her all about him. She was very excited to see her papa and little uncle Falco. 

"Papa!" She exclaims, smiling cutely in response.

Once we made it we saw soliders opening the gates slowly welcoming all the soldiers back, as my eyes scan everywhere for him. I then saw my friend Pieck, as her eyes widen. "(Y/N)!" She exclaims, weakly walking towards me and embracing me.

"It's been so long," i breathe out.

"I know, and who is this cutie?" She questions, as (D/N) scrunches her nose in a cute way.

"This is my daughter (D/N),"

"Wow, so you are not with Colt or....?"

"We are still together, this is his daughter too," i say, as he winks.

"Cute, anyway I will see you later," She waves, as I nod. While walking away I stood there still searching I saw a familiar figure as I saw him look a little hungover. I roll my eyes passing (D/N) to Mrs Grice, as I race towards him and placed my arms under him holding him up.

"Hey baby," I greet, when he embraces me instead.

"Hey......sorry, this is a bad welcoming......got carried away," he groans, holding his head in pain. He looks up to look me into my eyes, before pecking his lips against mine before I sigh deeply.

"Let's get you rested, I have a surprise for you," I smirk, giving Mrs Grice a nod to surprise him at home.

{TimeSkip}

**********************

Colt lays down in his bed weakly as I grab him some water to try and sober him up, when I hear little feet run up to me. "See papa?" She questions, her large (E/C) twinkle cutely.

"Sure sweetie, come with mommy," i say, having one glass of water and pills in hand and (D/N) hand in the other. We walk swiftly to his room seeing him resting against the wall behind him, as his eyes caught sight of (D/N).

"W-Who is this?" he asks. "D-Did you....f-find someone else? Are you cheat--"

"Don't get any ideas, come on baby......go to papa," I whisper, as I hear him gasp in shock. She races towards him struggling to climb up, when I saw him help her up on the mattress. "Welcome home, surprise!"

"Is this my.......daughter?" He whispers in shock, as I nod.

"Papa........welcome....home!" (D/N) giggles, as she embraces him. I saw his eyes widen in shock hearing feet behind me, seeing Mr and Mrs Grice along with Falco. 

"H-How long, how old is she?" He asks me, hearing his voice waver.

"Three years old, just this year," I reply, as he holds her close to him.

"I'm an uncle?!" Falco exclaims, as I turn to him ruffling his hair.

"Yep,"

Falco walks up to the two as she turns to him, "Uncle Fwalco!" She cries, as the two embrace making me tear up with the reunion.

"Alright, how about we leave (Y/N) and Colt alone.......they need catching up?" Mrs Grice suggests, as Falco lifts my baby up and walks out. Once they all left I walk up to Colt shyly passing him his glass of water, but he puts it to the side and pulls me into his chest. His hands hold me closer rubbing my back, with his face nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you," he muffles, feeling his hot breathe fan against my neck.

"I missed you too," I whimper, holding him close. He pulls away staring into my eyes lovingly before cupping my cheeks, his thumb rubbing against my cheek. His eyes take in my whole face, breathing out. 

"Damn have you gotten more beautiful since the day i left you," he breathes out, wiping away my stray tears. "I'm so lucky."

"I'm glad to be yours, Colt,"

He then leans in slowly with his lips hovering over mine for a lingering second, before planting them on mine. I slowly melt his embrace, wrapping my arms around him. He pulls me in, deepening the kiss kneeling in between his legs. His hands caress my sides, smirking against the kiss before pulling away for a brief moment before kissing me more passionately. I felt his warm lips grow slightly wet, our breathing grew heavy.

"Damn," he breathes out, craving his touch again. "I haven't like this, since three years ago........dammit. This is worth saving, saving you and our baby girl."

His eyes were lull in a hazy sleep way, noticing the alcohol is still taking affect of him. I the pull away hopping off the bed before pulling the sheets over him. "Take a drink, and rest for a bit.......you're still a little sober.....but you're more sleepy okay? You can see me and your daughter later."

"Yes baby," he frowns, yawning in teh process. He leans over and sips his water, before lying down. I tuck him in bending down, I press a tender kiss on his lips.

"Stay safe," i wink.

"I love you," 

"I love you more,"

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hoped you enjoyed this story. It came to my head imaging him as a father, and it would be so adorable if this actually happened. Anyway stay safe as always, and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean