𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 || 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ~ 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭, 𝐄𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧

(Requested by c1nn4m9r9ll) (You are children)

Warning: Feels, cuteness

Words: 1.3k

----------------------------------------

Eyeing my opponent a smile curls upon my lips, as Gabi charges towards me. I dodge the attack grabbing her arm, I twist it behind her back flipping her over my shoulder. She gasps feeling the wind knock her out of her lungs, when she coughs before glaring hard into my own. She finds me as a rival to surpass, but I just find her as a comrade and sometimes a nuisance. 

She lunges towards me knocking me to the ground gritting her teeth in anger, about to punch me when i lean my head to the side punching the ground beside me. I then flip her over pinning her down before jumping to my feet keeping my balance.

Her dark brown eyes gives me her hunger for victory, but she needs to learn how much she is making a fool of herself. In my opinion I treat her as my comrade, but deep down she is a handful and a boastful child. I myself am a child, but with a more darker history.

"Why are you always better than me!" She roars, when I do the signal when we cut ties of the fight.

"I'm not better, you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement," i simply reply, as I stretch my sore limbs. "Anyway I have won this small duel, it's amost time for lunch."

"Tch, you're the loser here!" She yells at me, before jumping onto me. She starts punching me violently, as I try to get her off. I grab her fist my arm shaking from the amount of anger boiling inside her.

"Hey, hey Gabi!!!" i hear Zofia call.

"Stop Gabi, she called the fight off!!!" Udo adds, when out of nowhere someone grabs her when someone helps me up. I look up to my right to see Porco helping me, while Reiner was holding Gabi back.

"Dammit, let me bruise her up!!!" Gabi roars in anger, thrashing in Reiner's hold. "She doesn't understand what pain is, because she thinks she is better!"

My eyes widen at how selfish she was as Porco wraps his arm around me, holding me up. "Maybe because you haven't lost your parents in your life," I say sternly, looking into her eyes intensely. "You have your parents to fight for, I have only myself and my big cousin Pieck to fight for."

Her eyes widen when Reiner pulls her away taking her away as i cringe in pain, holding my bloody nose, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up," Porco ushers me, when I saw falco rushes towards my side.

"(Y/N), you alright?" he asks me, in concern sending him a warm smile.

"I'm okay,"

"Galliard, can I take (Y/N) to the infirmary?" Falco offers, as Porco smiles.

"Sure, I already have matters to attend too," He agrees, as Falco takes his position holding me up we head to the infirmary as my face was growing warm. My crush is helping me, why would he do this? Wouldn't he help Gabi?

{TimeSkip}

********************

I wince in pain the moment he tightens the bandage around my arm, and wiping away the dried blood around my nose and lip. "Sorry about Gabi, she is a little too headstrong," Falco apologises, but I shook my head.

"No need to be sorry, I mean......she just gets easily frustrated whenever we spar," I reply, lowering my eyes staring at my lap. I tighten my grip, when I felt his hand in mine making me freeze on the spot.

"You have a lot on your mind, you tend to zone out recently," Falco observes, making me slowly look up into his light hazel eyes. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be okay?" I fake laugh, but then I look out the window. "I guess.....when you think about it....I'm afraid what is next in this world. Like will we ever win this war, so us Eldians can be free? Will we have a future to look forward too?"

"Everything will be fine, I assure you we will make a difference," Falco reassures me, making my eyes widen at how bright his smile can be. It made me feel somewhat, comforted. 

"So....what is your dream?"

"Pardon?"

"What do you want to fight for? What do you plan to do in the future?"

"I guess......I want to have a family, spend my life with them," he began. "I want to prove that we are innocent, to live peaceful lives. Go to work, say good evening to my kids and always be there for my wife."

"So you think about......marriage then?"

"Yeah, but that's really our only dreams for us," he began, lowering his eyes in sadness. "All we have now is war and fear. Thinking about Marriage doesn't have to be serious, but it can be a dream, something hopeful to look forward too."

"I guess I'm not the only one," I chuckle softly.

"Wait, you think about that too?" he questions, as I smile looking into his light hazel eyes. 

"Yes, my dream is to find someone that I cherish and to love and have a peaceful life," I reply, hoping it was Falco as that someone.

"Actually.......I have something to tell you," He says shyly, seeing his cheeks growing red.

What on earth does he have to say? Is there something wrong? Is it how our friendship is close, and how we have to stop being friends?

"What is it?"

"(Y/N), ever since we became Candidates and pushed in training and working hard.....you were always there," He began, fidgeting with his fingers. "We maybe twelve years old, but.....we have the same dream. Same goal. The thing is, the woman I wanted to imagine my future with......is you. It's you (Y/N)."

My eyes widen in shock, "W-Wait.....me?" I stammer, my face growing warm in response. I swallow thickly, making me feel more relieved.

"Yes, you don't have to love me or imagine me with you in the future," he began, but before he could continue I lean forward pecking his cheek. His breathe hitches in his throat, staring widely into my eyes.

"I like you too, Falco," i beam, patting his soft light brown hair.

"M-Me........I'm shy, I'm weak....and plus wouldn't you prefer anyone else?"

"Nope, only you Falco," I reply. "You are the kindest boy I know, you may think your weak....but really you are stronger when you care. I believe in you Falco, and I believe you will become a warrior and serve us well."

He then kisses my cheek gently, "Thank you....for everything (Y/N), you were always the one that believes me....well apart from my big brother," he chuckles, before standing up pecking me forehead. "Well will you be my girlfriend.....I know we are young, but I want something special between us?"

"Sure, thank you Falco," i beam.

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed this. I found it more cute as kids, because it's such a childish thing to crush on when you're kids. Anyway sorry for the late update, but anyway have a great day or night and stay safe!

~ Little Bean