'𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧' 𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫

(A/N: So everyone loved young Zeke in the last story, so I decided to do one for you guys. Also can i say he looks so fine as a young boi, I mean.......Mappa has done amazing putting more detail from the manga itself. I have read the manga and watched the new episodes, and it's just the same. Zeke looks so fine as a young again, and I have spoken ~ Little Bean)

Warning: Cuteness, Feels

Words: 1.4k

----------------------------------------------

Dragging my feet along the gravel I follow behind Commander Magath, watching many soldiers walking or marching back and forth. The dust flies in the air loosely, making me hold my breathe to try and not inhale it. Being abandoned by my own parents to the Marleyan's, Commander Magath was like my father. He took care of me, but even though I found out I was a pure blood Eldian I still found him like my own. I relied on him, but when it came to training he was harsh. I knew he meant well and I grew use to him being harsh in public, and that was my life.

"Now you're sixteen, I want you to be joining with the warrior candidates," he explains. "Most of them are only around twelve, but there is one that is about the same age as you."

"Why now though?" i question, tilting my head up to meet his harden gaze.

"Because slowly and surely you all will be chosen to be the next warrior, a titan," he replies. "You will gain one of the six titans we have in possession, so you can retrieve the founding titan."

"Oh,"

We slowly made our way to a building which was the quarters the rest of the candidates stay in, whilst in training. Magath trained me in hiding because i knew he would be ashamed for raising an Eldian like me, but people knew about me being raised by him alone. I didn't mind, because all I knew is to fight and defend the Marleyan's in their little charade.

"Alright they are just outside," he gestures, as I saw a group hanging around talking with their yellow armbands meaning they aren't a shifter nor a rookie. I grasp my armband, my fingers lingering for a moment before we got closer. "You kids......this is the new candidate, (Y/N). That's just her only name, now be nice to her and show her room and please.......don't pick fights?"

"Yes sir!"

Once Magath left I stood there nervously when I saw a girl who has dark brunette hair, with relaxed dark eyes. She gives me a smile walking up to me, "Hello, my name is Pieck Finger," She greets very softly, as I smile.

"Just (Y/N)," I greet back, as she smiles.

"It's good to get more girls on the team, we just have Annie and I," She chuckles, when I saw a boy about my age walk up to me. He has golden blonde hair, and grey eyes. He was taller than me by a few cm's, as he gives me a smile.

"I'm Zeke, Zeke Yeager," he greets, noticing his cheeks dusted with red.

"Nice to meet you,"

"(Y/N) is a beautiful name," he comments, making me grow bright red. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, a few of the boys walk up to me greeting me with more kind manner. 

"My name is Marcel, that grumpy one over there.....that's my younger brother Porco," A boy with dark brown hair greets, as he gives me a warm smile.

"Hey I'm not that grumpy!" His brother shot back, as I giggle softly.

"I'm Bertholdt, and thats Reiner," The taller boy greets, pointing to the blonde boy who held a charming grin. "Also over there, that's Annie. She doesn't talk much, but she is nice."

"It's nice to meet all of you," I say softly, when I felt someone take my wrist.

"Let's go and show where you will be staying," Zeke offers, as I gladly take the offer following behind the tall teen.

{TimeSkip}

*********************

"Thanks for showing me around," I smile warmly, as he scratches behind his ear nervously.

"N-No problem, it's rare to find girls around my age to hang out with," he stammers, his eyes meeting mine. "So you fighting for you family too?"

"Actually.....I am adopted," i reply, looking out to the open wide ocean ahead of us. 

"Oh I'm sorry," he apologises.

"It's fine, I never knew my parents......but I was adopted by Commander Magath," I explain, hearing him gasp. "I'm Eldian if you're wondering, but a Marleyan raising a child is pretty weird. I get bad looks from many soldiers, but everytime they would insult me......Commander Magath would scold at them instead of agreeing with them. I guess that's what society is, but I'm use to the weird stares."

"You're not alone,"

"Huh?"

I look up to see him smiling looking into my eyes seeing some different emotion flooding his grey eyes, like something had lit a fire in his heart. "My parents are dead.......so I'm fighting for my grandparents," he explains, as we both sat down near the dock. "I didn't have a great childhood, but I pushed through the insults....the cursing....the beatings. We have to live for something, right?"

"Live for something?"

"Are you fighting for the Commander, or what are you fighting for?"

"To be honest.....I never really took any thought into it," i reply, grabbing a stone I threw it in the water. "I'm just here to show what i can do, so i can be a puppet I guess.......not many care what i do unless it's something against the Marleyan's."

"Well meeting you today, I think I found something else worth fighting for," he says honestly, looking up I felt him peck my temple gently making me grow bright red.

"W-Why?"

"Because............you're the first person that ever really listened to me, and it makes me happy to know someone wants to get to know me," he smiles, giving me a charming grin. I felt my heart beat against my chest, a feeling i haven't felt before. 

"Well I'm glad, it makes me happy I can make someone happy," i reply, smiling gently.

"Just to say....if you don't become a titan shifter, I will always be your side," he assures me, nudging my arm gently.

"After meeting me after a few hours, you're all trusting towards me?" I question, when he leans closer looking into my eyes deeply. He leans down near towards my ear, feeling his lips gingerly brush against my ear.

"Because I have a special super side-kick power, that I can tell who is bad and not," he smirks, making me shiver at his gentle touch. "Don't tell anyone, okay?"

"R-Right," i stammer, as he chuckles. 

"So cute," he smirks. "Sorry if I seem too trusting, I just.....y-you're beautiful. I don't get to see many girls like you around."

Did he just call me beautiful? No one has ever called me, or complimented me before and it felt nice to be slightly praised. Especially being brought up by a Marleyan, I looked for Acknowledgement within the small circles wanting to be praised for my strength and skill. Being leaved in a daze of shock, not knowing how to react I froze.

"(Y/N).......you alright?"

"U-Um..........t-thank you," I stammer, as he smiles warmly placing a hand on my shoulder. "N-No one has ever said that to me before."

"Well I'm glad to be the first," he laughs, as i felt more relaxed around him. Was this the beginning of a new friendship? Love? Will I experience the feeling of being wanted by someone, before I die in this cruel world? I hope I will, and with Zeke.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed some Zekey Boi update. Anyway give me more ideas on who else I should do! I would love to see your ideas, stay safe and have a great day or night

~ Little Bean