'𝐀𝐔' 𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 ~ 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐉

(College AU)

Warning: Feels, cuteness, angst

Words: 1.1K 

-----------------------------------------

Books in hand I head down the hallways slowly as I didn't have a class til after lunch, which gave me some time to study in the library. While walking down I saw a group of popular girls walk past me, "Oh my gosh! I so need to get my nails done again, they just got chipped!" one exclaims, being so exaggerate as always.

"Yeah but you're still beautiful," one of the girls say.

"Uh did I say I was ugly, you little bitch," the nail girls remarks, as one of them brush past me on purpose. I stumble a little regaining my balance, when they all look at me with disgust.

"Oops my bad, didn't see you there," one chuckles, when she took my book. "What's this, oh it's your (S/B)........what boring shit."

"Give that back!" I say firmly, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"She is so chubby, and she looks so........out of season," the nail girl points out, flicking her hair she walks away.

"She will never be beautiful,"

"......" what could I say? I felt vulnerable and a pig just listening to their insults, as I walk away swiftly away from them hearing them laugh. I shake my head trying my best to keep thinking I was beautiful, but the moment i walk into the bathrooms I saw myself in the mirrors. They were freshly clean for the day, which made my body stand out more. 

I slowly touch my face realising I have a tiny bit of pudge, making me grow frustrated at myself. i shake my head walking out trying my best to not cry, deciding to not eat if I'm that fat. 

{TimeSkip}

*****

I sat with my friends Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Pieck, Porco, Marcel and Zeke as we sat around, but I didn't find anything appetising. I stare blankly at hands as I didn't grab anything at the line, when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"You gonna eat, you haven't been eating for the past few days?" Pieck asks gently, as her beautiful dark grey eyes look into mine.

"Nah it's fine,"

"You need to eat (Y/N), it's not healthy," Annie says firmly.

"I'm okay, I am not hungry," i say more firmly, not realising a certain blonde was observing me all day. 

"I thought girls love eating?" Marcel questions, and that's when I stood up and left the table abruptly. I storm off heading somewhere no one will not tell me what to do, until class happens.

"(Y/N)!" I hear someone call, as I Ignore them turning the corner I ran to a classroom. Once I shut the door I walk over to the wall and sunk to the floor, hugging my knees ignoring the pains in my stomach. After a few minutes I hear the door open slowly, as i try to ignore the person burying my face into my knees.

I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder before hearing the person squat in front of me, making me look slowly to reveal my crush right there. Zeke Yeager. "Z-Zeke, w-why are you here?" I ask him, trying to not let my voice waver.

"Because you are my friend," he says gently, before helping me stand up. "What's wrong? This is just between us okay?"

"I-It's okay, i'm alright," i assure him, when he reaches to my cheek before feeling his thumb graze against my cheek wiping a stray tear.

"You're not okay, and I have been noticing it for a while," he says, as my eyes widen. "I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just a day thing or phase, before I realised it has been more than that. What's been going on?"

"I-It's nothing, t-trust me,"

"Please, stop saying it's nothing!" he says very firmly, making my chest tighten. "I'm so damn concerned, it's eating me away okay?! Please, i want to help you?!"

"Zeke......"

"I worry about you a lot, and I have taken quite a liking towards you......so I am always observant,"

"How can you say that, aren't you afraid of rejection?"

"It's worth the risk, please just........tell me?"

I sigh deeply trying to calm myself, "I-I......I have been starving myself for a bit, I'm not b-beautiful.....I'm not skinny and.....I'm fat. No one would want me an--" I was cut off, with arms wrapped around me. His hand against the nape of my neck, while the other around the middle of my back as I was short compared to him.

"You are goddamn beautiful in my eyes, whoever said this......they are so damn blind," he says so sternly, and in a protective way. "You are the definition of perfect, and in my eyes you are amazing. Chubby is cute, beauty does not define who you are. I love you for who you are. The girls or whoever it was......they are lying."

"Really?" i whimper, as he pulls away looking into my (E/C) orbs.

"Yes, and I would be lying if you weren't," he says gently, wiping away my stray tears before pecking my forehead. "That's how much I love you, I will do anything to keep you safe, to know you're not forgotten, to know you're something special in my eyes."

"Y-You love me?" I sniffle, making him chuckle.

"Damn right,"

"I-I l-love you too," I cry, as he wipes my tears again before kissing them away. 

"How about we go grab some water and food, you need to eat or you would feel a little sick?"

"R-Right, if you say so," I say, when he pecks my cheek again making me grow bright red. 

"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?"

"What can i say, I can't leave you all alone," i joke through my tears, as he starts walking me out with his arm around my waist. 

"That's the (Y/N) I know, now let's go eat lunch and get to class,"

"Right,"

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, i hoped you enjoyed this. I found it hard to write about him, but if you have any requests, DM me so then I can write what you want and what it should be about. Also I don't do Lemons, that's not what i do here in my book. I can do a tiny bit of spice, but no lemons or a hint of lemons. I feel uncomfortable, but i write these books to help insecure people and to make them feel more comfortable and happy with themselves. Anyway have a great day or night and stay  

~ Little Bean