𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐚

(Requested by conniecapindo)

Warning: Slight angst, Feels, Fluff

Words: 1.8k

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was already morning and the first stupid thing I do was bump into the captain, and what was worse......I spilt his tea all over his white shirt. I cursed badly under my breathe, and i ran for my life worried what he would do to me. He usually had a cold composure towards me, especially when assigning me to anything or talking to me personally. Really, I always felt nervous around him, and i mean giddy in the stomach. Butterflies.

Heading down the hallway I was heading to the Mess Halls for lunch, "Hey cadet (Y/N)!" I hear, as I turn on my heel slowly seeing Captain Levi standing right behind me.

"C-Captain, w-what's up?" I laugh nervously, running my fingers through my hair.

"Are you okay from earlier this morning?" He asks, as my eyes widen. I spilt the damn tea on him by accident, shouldn't he be mad and making me clean. I had no words to spill out of my lips, but give him a nervous smile. 

"...."

"Oi........you damn cadet, are you even listening?" he questions, more coldly than he approached me before.

I snap out of my confusion state, "U-Uh....y-yeah, I-I'm okay," i stammer, when I clear my throat.

"Tch, whatever," he mutters. "Just get to where ever you were heading too."

"R-Right," i bow, before walking off getting sick of his bipolar personality. One time he was kind, and then the next cold as ice. My imagination of a mind began to overthink of what my captain is, before I smack into the dumb door. "Argh, dammit!!!"

{TimeSkip}

**********************

I stood on the training grounds folding my arms while watching Reiner and Eren fight it out, when I felt someone's presence right beside me. Without looking I knew who it was, as I smirk. "So you ready to take me on?" I ask him, cracking my knuckles.

"You bet your ass I will," Jean laughs, as we head out and faced each other.

"If I win, you owe me a kiss," Jean winks, but I cringe in disgust.

"Nope, not happening," i giggle, before charging in before he could react. I swing a punch, as he luckily misses my fist before swiping his leg underneath me. I breathe out sharply, before punching him in the stomach. He hunches over closing one eye in pain, before gritting his teeth. The corner of his lips curl into a smile, before running towards me grabbing me directly lifting me over his shoulder making me slam my back into the ground.

I cough out all the air knocking my lungs out, "D-Dammit," I mutter, as Jean lends me a hand.

"Sorry, I went overboard," he chuckles nervously, as he grasps my hand tightly helping me up.

Meanwhile a certain raven haired male watched everything, his knuckles turned white in anger. Jean and finally finished training and headed to grab some water, as the sun started to dip into the mountains.

{TimeSkip}

**********************

Levi's pov:

Dammit, I am getting sick of that horse boy being around her. He has somewhat connection with her, in a way that they are like best buddies. They could even be dating! Why am I thinking this? She is just a cadet to me, nothing else.