𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭) ~ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

Warning: Blood, Violence

Words: 1.8k

-----------------------------------------

"We have been brutalised," Levi began, while the distant cries of the soldier's continue. "To be honest sir, it seems like this battle will be where the scout regimen gets finished off."

"Yes," Erwin agrees, as my eyes widen. "If we had no way to fight back, then you would be right."

My eyes widen, "Wait you know a way?" I question, slightly taken back.

"There is," He nods.

"You could've mentioned that before," Levi raises his voice, in anger of the lives we lost. "Care to explain why you kept your mouth shut?!"

"The plan could go on a few ways, best case we have the best chance of killing the beast titan," Erwin starts. "But before we succeed, the recruits and I have to die."

"What? That is suicide!" I yell. "I rather give my life for all those men over there!" I shout angrily, when the boulder smashes near us. 

"The survey corps may survive, but regardless most of us will end up dead," Erwin says, knowing the full consequences. "Frankly we're almost guaranteed to be defeated no matter what. The recruits and I will be staking our deaths on the slimmest chance of victory."

"How?"

"For this to work to convince these youths to charge toward their deaths, it would take an expert conman and a whole slew of blatant lies if I don't lead the vanguard myself and none of them will have the courage , which means I must be the first to charge and the first to be slain as well. So I will never learn the truth," Erwin says, as he sits down beside the house nearby for protection.

{TimeSkip}

****************************

Adjusting my blades in hands, I was fully prepared for what is to happen next.

"Let's give him hell," I mutter, Levi glancing my way. "I don't care if my life ends here, I just want a better future for our home."

He nods in agreement, even though I already knew his feelings towards me going.

"Now while they charge, it will be a diversion for us to kill the titans standing around him and get him," He instructs, nodding I went to head in the same direction Levi will be coming from too. We needed the leverage on the other side of titans, so we must go one way first.

Before I could move a hand latches around my wrist, tugging me back.

Warm lips meet mine for a brief moment making my eyes widen, a small yelp leaves my throat.

Slowly closing my eyes, his plush lips press more deeply before pulling away.

"Just in case," he breathes out, while my cheeks tint red.

Shaking myself out of my own thoughts, like I was riding on cloud nine we both got ready.

"Alright, let's disperse!!!"

"Right!"

Pushing off we activate our ODM gear digging into the flesh of the beasts, while we glance over seeing Erwin and his men charging forward towards the beast as the diversion. Swallowing thickly my stomach sank in response, but soon the sounds of guns firing with the thick green flare guns, creating a huge cloud of green around the beast.