𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧 ~ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐭

Warning: Fluff, Blood

Words: 1.7k

-------------------------------------------------------

Hooves pounded into the earth, as it flies up with the immense speed the horses were going.

"Everyone, continue on!!!!" I yell angrily, drawing my blades in hand. "I'll handle the titans!"

Activating my grappling hooks I dug into the flesh of the demons, and pulled myself up speeding up the process. I raise my weapons in hand roaring with my adrenaline running, only wanting to survive. Soon as I slice their napes, their bodies collapse heavily to the ground before I land back onto my horse.

Flicking the reigns I try to calm myself down, after an intense mission.

"Come on," I usher my horse, finally making it back to my squad. "Everyone thats all titan eliminated right now, so we are fine in these walls!"

We all slow down, "So where are we?!" Christa questions in fear, her voice wavers.

Pursing my lips, I sigh deeply.

"I don't know, but I can see Captain Levi coming now," I inform them, seeing him coming back from finishing a few other titans. He stops near us, as he clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Where are we?" he questions, as we couldn't figure it out.

"I don't know, but it's slowly getting close to night time," I inform him and the others. "We need to set up a fire and find a place to use for cover for now.........cause at night we can't see exactly where our location is."

They all salute in response.

"Yes Captain!" they all reply in unison, as we ride our horses to find place. I grimace at the sticky substance around my body, seeing the crimson red standing my body and hair.

"Damn I need to wash," I mutter.

"Captain!" one of the cadets shout, making me lift my head up to see cave up ahead.

My eyes widen.

"Excellent work!" I exclaim, as we all head there tying our horses near the trees. "Now everyone look for a river or anything with water and Sasha and Connie can go and get food!"

"Yes, Captain!"

Before I take another deep breath sharp pain shoots through my torso, feeling the thick crimson substance leaking through my fingers. Grimacing slightly, I clench my jaw trying to hold in my painful groans.

"I'm okay," i mutter to myself, trying to reassure myself.

Turning to everyone in the cave I hid my torso facing it away.

"Now for the rest of you, tomorrow one of you will go climb a tree and look and try and find the city or the wall!"

"Who is gonna do that?" Christa asks.

"I was thinking Bert, would you like to do that?" I ask him, as he nods. "Beside you're tall enough to find where we are."

"Yes,"

{TimeSkip}

****In The Cave****

"Alright everyone now rest up, we got a busy day tomorrow!" I inform them, as Levi stands beside me.

His arms folded, with his usual slight scowl.

"Also Brats, don't ever think of wandering off late at night!" Levi snaps angrily, as they all nod fearfully.