𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 ~ 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨

(Requested by Idk_Anna) (You are the Teen daughter of Levi Ackerman)

Warning: Angst, Cuteness, fatherly love (CUTENESS)

Words: 1.3k

-------------------------

Me being the daughter of the strongest soldier of all the walls, I was very well known around the area. Me being seventeen, becoming an actual soldier just three years ago was an awesome awakening for me. Father would always tell me to be careful, but also....he was very protective of me due to my mother. She was murdered by the one and only Zeke Yeager, when they launched the attack on Shiganshina. She was hit by the rocks, falling down into battle and ever since then father has been super responsible for my own life, prioritising me more than the soldiers.

Just recently we attacked Liberio internment zone, where Willy Tybur announced the truth behind all the walls and titans. The information was very overwhelming, but I managed to gather it all taking it in. It took a strong toll over me, but the biggest thing that ripped me apart was Eren Yeager. 

Eren and I were close as best friends, but not as close as Armin. But I recently have been seeing their friendship drifting apart ever so slowly, it started to break my own heart. i was never like my own father with his sudden coldness, but I could get mad in an instant if anyone gets hurt. I was more of a warm person, and approachable. Not saying I dislike my father's behaviour, but I loved that side of him. He looked like a total badass, and I love him.

"(Y/N), baby......I want to talk to you," I hear, as I saw my father ushering me forward trailing behind him to his office.

Once he locks his office we both sit down as he sighs deeply, "What is it?" i ask him softly, my eyes trained on him.

"How to feel about Eren? With the situation we are in?" he questions, but the moment he asks me about Eren I felt tears welling up. His eyes widen, "Sweetie, whats the matter?"

I tighten my fists, "Eren......he doesn't look like Eren I use to know," i whimper, when out of nowhere he pushes himself out from the chair and embraces me. I held onto him tightly, "I can't believe he did that, back on Marley. The Eren I knew would only kill titans, but....people? Why? Why do we have to go through this? All of this killed mother, and now she is gone....you are more depressed than before. I feel like I'm losing everyone, no matter what!"

He then looks me into my eyes, "You know sweetie when I was roughly in my twenties ......I had two close friends and your mother with me, more like family," he began, kneeling down levelling with me. "Those two were the only people I would get closer too, but when Commander Erwin came down later on....he threatened us to be thrown into jail or serve in the survey corps. Anyway when we had our first expedition I lose those two, and since then I have lost everyone I have grown close too. Your mother was the only one I showed more love too, until you were born seventeen years ago. Even since she died, I swore to protect you no matter the costs."

"I-I'm sorry father," i whimper, burying my face into his chest holding him close. "I just....I don't know anymore."

"It's okay to feel that way," he assures me.

{TimeSkip}

******************

Slipping out from my room secretly I head down the hallway heading down to the cell where they held Eren, so I could question him. I sneak down slowly unlocking the door, before opening it slowly and quietly before walking in and closed it. Once I walk down I saw him staring blankly at the wall, sitting on his bed shirtless.

He could sense my presence turning his head towards me, "What are you doing here?" he questions bitterly, his hopeful eyes lost hope. 

"I came to ask you something," i say, walking closer I stood near the bars. "Why, what has happened to you? You're not the Eren I know?"

"Tch.....not you too," he scoffs, as he stood up. He walks over to me, his body towers over mine. 

"Eren.....you're my best friend, we stuck through the good and bad," I say softly, gripping the bars. "So....why did you kill many of those innocent lives, there were families an--"

"What the hell did you come for?!" He snaps, as my eyes widen stepping back.

"Because I came to find my best friend Eren, but I guess I lost him......for good," I reply, my lips trembling when he grasps my wrist tightly.

"I'm sorry,"

"What the hell is with you, first you are like.....pissed off with me and now you apologise?" i question, when I rip my arm away from him. "Eren.......if you go down a path that will lead you to evil, remember.......you can't go back."

His eyes hardened at my words as he grits his teeth, "How dare you try to lecture me! You're just like the others! Hanji! Levi! Armin! Connie! Jean!!! What next?! You're mother?!" he shouts, his body lighting up like a transformation. 

I gasp in horror stepping back, "How dare you put her into this, you stay the hell away from father and you.....you stay away from me Eren," i say, holding in my tears. I swiftly walk out the cell room, running down the hallway when I knock into someone. I apologise, when I saw it was jean and Connie.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" They ask in unison, when I clung onto Jean tightly.

"Huh?"

"Why? Why did Eren....h-have to do this to us?" I whimper, burying my face into Jean's chest. Jean responds wrapping his arms around me.

"Maybe because.......he has a reason, and we just....have to stay away," he replies softly, brushing my hair gently.

"I don't understand him anymore, it's...like we lost him long ago," Connie adds, as tears run down my face.

"What's going on?!" I hear a familiar voice, turning around I saw father. "(Y/N), I thought you were in bed?"

"S-Sorry,"

"Come on," he ushers, as I wave goodbye to the boys and followed father. "(Y/N)......I have a mission, and I won't be around for a few months or so.....don't know but I want you to watch over the squad and help Hanji out."

"Yes,"

He then looks into my eyes, "Now.....did you see Eren?" he questions, as I avoid his eyes in a guilty way. "Dammit.......it's dangerous now that he has strong titan abilities. Don't go near him, unless it's an emergency."

"Right,"

He sighs deeply, "You're just like your mother, so kind and gentle," he whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He then embraces me, holding the back of my head and the other against my back. "I love you."

"I love you too, father,"

--------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this. Anyway I just want to say how much I appreciate all of you reading this book. I was surprised with the amount of people reading my book is incredible, and it makes me so happy to write more for you all. Anyway stay safe and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean