𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 (𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝)

(Requested by countessivy) (Season 4 Eren)

Warning: Angst, feels, cuteness

Words: 1.4k

-----------------------------------

Years after we discovered the ocean, the new allies we gained and getting more intel life was good. Eren I have been together for a few years, holding strong feelings for each other. He was the first to step forward and make the move, having our first kiss at the age of seventeen. But there was something off about him, growing older I saw the life in his eyes grow more dull than ever. I try to be there for him, but I have been busy with training and work around the area that we rarely saw each other.

My life was also lonely at first until I met the 104th regimen and joined their squad from the very beginning, but when Eren and I first met we were in love. Like Love at first sight, but we kept it off the list until we found some peace at least. He was always making sure I was alright, treating my wounds or I would to that for him at least, and he would always check if I eat something which I had a habit of skipping meals at a random time.

Walking down towards Eren's quarters I decided to go and see him seen I was free, knowing he would be in his building thanks to Armin. The thing was, he had a funny look on his face but I decided to ignore it pushing ahead.

I knock on his door, "Hey baby, you free?!" I call, opening the door my eyes widen in horror feeling like all the air was sucked out of me.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaims, seeing Mikasa on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. They were just making out, and I stood there like an idiot. 

"You? With Mikasa?" I question, swallowing thickly I felt my chest tighten. "We have known each other for so long, and now you decide to pick her over me?! I thought you loved me?"

"It's not w--"

"I'm gonna stop you right there we are done," i say firmly, feeling all my emotions cloud my judgement. I felt neglected, but further more I felt like I was just being used and played. All this time, I thought someone truly loved me. I turn around on my heel, about to walk out when he calls for me. "No Eren, enjoy your life with her."

With that I left him without a single word storming away swiftly, feeling tears running down my cheeks. I felt numb all over, like I couldn't feel a single thing. 

{TimeSkip}

****Days later****

I sat at the table in the mess halls staring at my plate, losing my appetite for a few days. I still felt useless, unworthy and especially betrayed. Armin comforted me, Jean comforted me along with Sasha. They were my close comrades, and I could rely on them.

"Come on, you need to eat," Jean says firmly, but I don't eye contact with the food. "Don't make me feed you again."

"Please don't, Jean...."

"You need to try and forget him," Sasha says, when she gasps. "I know.....let's give him a piece of our mind! Let's punch him!"

"Not gonna happen Sasha," Connie replies, bluntly. "He is a titan shifter, and he could turn."

"Oh,"

I push myself up, "Thanks guys for the encouragement, but.....I'm gonna go clear my head," I sigh, taking a deep breathe in and out. To be honest, I'm not mad but disappointed. Did he really mean to kiss her? Was it really him that made the first move?  Or was it her, so then I could break him up so she could have him all to herself?