𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

(Requested by LeviAckerSmol)

Warning: Angst, Fluff, Feels

Words: 1.4k
-------------------------------------------------
Levi's POV:

It is the year 854 and time has passed by too fast, but yet so slow due to losing many important people in your life. It felt like a part of you was missing, and losing them all one by one created a more deeper hole for me to go and bury myself under. I felt useless, I felt like it was my fault for their deaths and in the end we were fighting humans. My squad still remains, Eren still looking like a piece of shit as always as he was starting to look like someone I couldn't recognise anymore. Mikasa, Armin and Eren were slowly drifting away. Connie, Sasha and jean grew more closer......and then there was her.

She is the Captain and also a very important person to me, and her name is (Y/N) (L/N). Everyday it pains me knowing if I grew more closer to her, the most likely she would die because of me. I couldn't let her in, knowing we have known each other since the attack on Shiganshina with the beast titan. She was once from the Mp's, and she was known as the strongest Mp soldier within her regiment and now she is officially with us in the survey corps.

Time went by and during the four years, we have been seeing each other more and became friends. One of my real friends, as she explained her past. It wasn't a happy and rainbows story and she pushed herself to become stronger, and everyone respected her within the Mp's. Truth be told, I was falling in love for the very first time in my life. She just gave me this weird feeling in my chest, and it was nice to see her gentle face. Her smile, her lectures, and even her company. I felt at peace just seeing her.

But just recently I have been avoiding her for a few weeks, and every time I would see her, I pretend to not notice her or I was busy. Walking down to the docks I went to find Zachary to discuss something, when my eyes lock with beautiful (E/C) eyes staring into mine. I then look away like I had serious business, hearing her call for me. I grit my teeth, tightening my fists.

"Captain!"

Just ignore her, I can't risk falling for her even more

"Captain!!"

Don't do it

"Wait Captain!!"

"What is it?!"  I snap angrily, turning to her seeing her eyes widen in horror. Her (H/C) locks were tied up in a braid to a ponytail, and her bangs framed her face. Her collar was undone, and her rose lips were trembling. "I am busy, leave me alone!!!"

"B-But..."

"Just......leave me alone," i mumble, before walking away feeling sick in my stomach. Dammit, now for sure she is gonna hate me. Dammit, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry (Y/N).

{TimeSkip}

******************

Your pov:

It was been roughly two weeks since I called for him, and he just snapped at me. I felt angry at his selfishness, but when I looked into his eyes......I saw loneliness. In a way I had a hunch that he didn't meant to lash out at me, but I need to talk to him. I need to see his face, touch his hands, feel his warmth, to hold him. Ever since my horrible past, he was basically the closet person I have reach towards too. I suffered with trust issues, but I let him in. Now it has come to this, and now I'm thinking and I worth anyone's time.

I walk down the hallways swiftly swallowing thickly before I stood before his door, feeling a little dizzy at the thought of him doing worse. I knock sharply, my knuckles ached from the tap in nervousness.

"State name and business,"

I shook my head knowing that if I said who i am he would just shoo me away, so i open the door storming in to see his eyes widen seeing it was me. "Levi, what is going?" I question, demanding to know what he was trying to do. What did i do to deserve this treatment for a month, saying to myself it must be a phase or something.

"You can't just barge in here!" he says, storming towards me.

"I can so, I am Captain around here and I demand to understand why you are trying to cut us off?!" I shout angrily to him, as I felt tears of frustration and sadness lightly stream down. "Do you know how much pain it's causing me? Do you know how I just want to understand what is going on in that mind of yours?!"

"You don't need to ask that, get out!"

"Answer me!!!"

"Because I don't want to lose someone precious to me!!!" he shouts back, as my eyes widen in shock. I saw light tears in his eyes, before he collapses to the ground in anger and frustration. "Dammit, I was trying to not let this feeling of pain in my life even more. Loving you, makes my heart ache. It makes me worry about your safety, and if you die i lose you, and I lose more of me. A part of me is missing already, and I can't risk losing you because of me."

I then bend down sitting on my knees as I lean forward wiping his tears away, as I held a stray droplet. "You don't have to worry about that, Levi," I whisper, before I wrap my hand behind his head and pulled him to my chest. That's when I felt his hands wrap around my waist, holding me close to his firm broad chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for pushing you away," he sobs in my chest, feeling my shirt dampen with his tears. I run my fingers through his raven locks, as my fingers skim above his undercut gingerly with my eyes hold longingly to the ground before I rub his back soothingly. My throat grows dry as tears start rolling down, swallowing thickly.

"I'm afraid of losing you too Levi, but.....you're so strong that you give me hope to live on," I whisper softly, pecking the temple of his head. We stay like this for a bit, embracing him and comforting him. Never have i ever seen this side of him before, but it's good for him to let out his feelings. The bottled up depression and loss he kept to himself, as he pulls away looking into my eyes.

His eyes drank in my features as he looks down into my eyes, seeing his eyes red and puffy. He was mentally drained, as I felt his calloused fingers brush my messy hair away from my eyes that hung over my view. His then caresses my cheek gently, before he leans closer with his nose gingerly resting against my cheek and his forehead leaning against mine. We both close our eyes, enjoying this moment.

"I'm not going anywhere," i whisper softly, before he leans in kissing me sweetly after gingerly ghosting my lips. We move in sync, holding each other more closer with tears rolling down hoping to have a future together.

"Do you forgive me?" he whispers, pulling away his eyes were lulled in a sleepy daze. His lips ghost mine, feeling his warm breathe against my skin.

I look up with a small warm smile, "Of course I do," I whisper, pecking his lips.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, I'm so glad for this person requesting this. I have been wanting to do a similar story to this, but I didn't know it would work. So thanks to the requester, for their amazing imagination! Stay safe and have a great day or night

~ Little Bean