𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫

{Based when they were all twelve years old getting the news they become titans}

Warning: Angst, Feels, cuteness

Words: 2.1k

---------------------------------

Sitting up high in the tree I stare out to the ocean admiring the beautiful sea, the way the sun shines down on the surface. The seagulls fly about freely, and the warm breeze rushes through the trees when my eyes lock with the wired wall in front of the tree that faced the ocean. i felt trapped, and I could not have my own freedom. Today we get to be informed who becomes a titan holder, but as time flew by I grew bored.

"Hey (Y/N), a soldier has come to inform us who is the titan holders!!!" I hear Zeke call, as he was roughly seven years older than me. 

"Right!" I call, jumping off the tree and heading in to see if i receive a red armband or not.

{TimeSkip}

********************

"This doesn't make sense, why'd they choose a loser like you, huh?!" Porco yells at Reiner in anger, as Reiner smirks. "How'd you pull it off?!"

"Hmph, the loser was you all along," Reiner remarks, with a smug eating grin. "That's all it is, Porky."

Porco grew mad at his awful nickname, "Damn you!!!!" Porco yells, about to punch Reiner and Marcel stops him.

"Porco! You know questioning the military is insubordination?!" Marcel informs Porco, seeing Porco come to realisation falling to his knees in sadness. I hung out the back, as in truth I didn't recieve a titan. I was sad too, but I was more quiet in the background of everyone.

"(Y/N), you alright?" I hear, seeing Annie walking up to me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, I'm proud to call you warriors of Marley," i fake smile, as she took it.

"Thank you, we will do our best," she replies, not showing any emotion. Once everyone clears out of the room I grab Reiner by the collar, eyeing him dead in the eye. His breathe hitches in his throat, when his eyes widen look me in the eye.

"Don't let us down, or you will make our reputation look bad," I mutter, not saying anymore heading towards Porco. I saw him staring at the wall blankly, as I bend down to his level taking his hands.

"Porco......it's gonna be alright," i assure him, when he slaps my hand out of his.

"Shut up, you don't know a damn thing!" he shouts angrily, as my eyes widen. "You are just the worst out of everyone, what would you know?!"

"Maybe......because I have no one to fight for," I mutter, my chest tightening. I stood up without a word, shoving him away as he probably didn't know I wasn't chosen to be a titan holder.

{TimeSkip}

****************************

"(Y/N), is everything okay?" I hear, as I turn to see Zeke again walking up to me.

"Y-yeah, I will train hard!" I salute, when he stops me 

"You weren't chosen.....were you?"

My eyes widen lowering my eyes, "It's fine, I guess Annie and Pieck was fit for the job," i assure him. "I mean......I have no one to save, only to fight for myself."

"(Y/N)......you are still very special to us," He says softly. "You're beautiful, strong, independent, and yes you maybe a little antisocial......but you speak more forward than Annie and Pieck does. Don't give up, I know you will become a warrior in the future."