'𝐀𝐔' 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐞 ~ 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

(Requested by countessivy)

Warning: (Credits to artist with picture above) Drug Addiction, angst, fluff

Words: 3.9k

---------------------------------------------

"How can I make you damn stop?!"

His green eyes pierced into my own, sending shivers down my spine.

"Why don't you stop caring, and let me do what the hell I want!!!!" He snaps back, his voice grew aggravated and loud. Even through the thin walls, even my neighbours could hear this. It felt too overwhelming, but seeing him like this broke my heart. How can i continue like this? How can....I....live with this?

I tighten my fists, til my knuckles turned white.

"I care because I love you goddammit!" I cried back, my voice straining with the amount of pain and anguish that wavers within me. My body was trembling, but seeing him lose himself through this was enough.

His eyes widen, before he clenches his jaw while baring his teeth.

"You don't know, you don't understand what I've been through to get to where I am today!" He growls, with tears were sliding down silently. Like I already understood the pain. I have......I've been in a past relationship. I was used for my body, mind and soul. Used for my own money, for my kindness. Everything I did, people found so naive of me. I couldn't deal with my own anxiety, depression and my own family problems. 

"Y-Yes I do........I understand you, but.....you can find a better addiction than drugs!" I tear up, blurring my own vision. "You can try become clean, let me help you?! I'm your girlfriend, it's my job to help mend our relationship. As you should too, we both decided to work together and help each other."

He slaps me harshly still intoxicated by the marijuana, that he had inhaled before.

Tears stop falling while holding my cheek, while my hair messily flies.

"You don't get to decide what I do or live," He glares upon me, while I felt sick to the stomach.

All these fights, there is no end to it......... p-please, just make it stop?

The smell of smoke drifts within the room, wanting nothing more than to leave. Yet I loved Eren Yeager, with all my heart. He's lost so much in the past that now he's addicted to something that comforted him, yet it broke my heart knowing what he's doing is killing him.

The stinging sensation lingers for a moment, while I felt my anger die down becoming more concerned and upset. Tears were streaming again down my cheeks, while I try to wipe them away furiously. 

"Well.........if you want to live how you want, and without my help....." my voice trembles, before lifting my solemn gaze.  Our eyes lock seeing the dark hazy gaze he sends me, ".....then we're done......"

Turning without another word I began to grab my things, picking up my keys, phone, wallet and anything that was important to me while stuffing into my handbag. Tears blurring my vision, not seeing the harsh glare that rests upon my wavering figure. My hair messily falls over my eyes, while I run my fingers through my locks with a heavy and shallow sigh drifting past my lips.

Once I knew I had everything I began to head straight to the door, my hands were trembling.

"H-Hey.....w-where are you going?!" He calls out, storming towards me.