𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 || 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 ~ 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

Warning: (Set before Season 4) Fluff

Words: 1.1k

--------------------------------

We're all drunk of something.............

Even now we all find something to help ourselves to cope with situation, on the verge of survival.........love is what i found, my drug...........my comfort......

*

*

*

"Mmmm," groaning I roll over my side, as an arm circles around my waist. His hot breath fans at the base of my nape, hearing his soft snores. He soon pauses for a moment, a heavy breath in made him smack his lips together. Soon his lips graze my neck, when he soon kisses the heated spot from hs breathe.

My muscles ached, the intense training and wiping titans out took a strain on my body.

My eyes struggled to even open, just embracing the fact today was our day off. Thankfully Captain Levi gave us the okay, which was surprising coming from him. However even finally gaining somewhat peace, enemies lies beyond the ocean. Eren clarified, but all I wanted was rest.

Drawing aimless circles against Jean's palm, his arm propped beneath my head for comfort. His calloused palms, rough from the hard work and effort he put in. He seemed to be putting more effort than normal, which concerned me. Like knowing we're closer to victory, we still endured so much. Losing many comrades, land, buildings and having to restart.

"What time is it?" he muffles against my neck, tugging me closer.

My eyebrows furrowed together, fluttering my eyes open I gathered it was close to noon.

"Noon......I think,"

A heavy sigh drags from his lips, before feeling him carefully pulling me on top. My face sinks into the crook of his neck, arms wrapping lazily around him. The sound of the sheets ruffles, before silence falls between us again. He draws slow circles against my lower back, pressing small kisses against my bare shoulder.

"No need to get up okay?"

Humming, I nod discreetly.

"Kay,"

Soon my body drifts off back to sleep, as I nuzzle closer into him. We've been together for two years, and this man still gives me butterflies. He was always patient with me, unlike the rest but he was always strong and capable to be around. Sometimes I boasted having him as mine, knowing how special he's become in my life. The old Jean I knew has become different, the training and war we've been through made him mature quicker. 

*****

"Look what the cat dragged in," Sasha smirks, while I plop myself down at the table with my plate of food. My eyes still struggling to barely open, but enough to eat something. "You two slept almost fifteen hours......I swear you two died in your sleep!"

Giving her a tired half sarcastic smile, I slowly began to eat.

"Jean, you wanna do some late night training?" Connie asks my boyfriend, who just sat himself down opposite of me.

Jean stretches his arms out.

"Sure, why the heck not," he groans out, before his eyes fall upon me. Placing a mouthful of bread in my mouth, I chew quietly. "Oi........sleep some more after, okay?"

Shaking my head, my hair messily falls from my messy bun.

"I want to watch," I drawl out, rubbing my eyes with a pout.

Connie clicks his tongue against his teeth, in response.

"Tch, seriously.....stubborn as always," Connie shook his head. "We all did the same harsh work, what's the difference?........Wait, you're not on your monthly week......please no?"

Shaking my head, I take another bite slowly.

"Just sore all over, never had a decent sleep til now," I admit, while Sasha scoffs her food down. "My body hurt's like a bitch......trust me."

Sasha laughs in response, before something was thrown at her.

"Ahhh free bread!" She exclaims cheerfully, as Jean narrows his eyes. "Thanks Jean!!!"

All he does is scoff, rolling his eyes.

"Leave her alone, anyway please eat slowly and head to bed.....or even take a warm shower," he suggests, with the mention warm shower, I felt more at ease. 

Jean was the type in our relationship to understand how I worked, or what made me feel better. He always observed me, even when I'm not aware at all. He made sure I would feel comforted, safe and secure. He would go beyond, just to make me smile even.

Soon dinner went by after thirty minutes, before soon it was time for Jean to go train.

"How about we go to the showers together?" Sasha suggests. "We barely spoke today!"

Blinking a few times, I nod slowly.

*******

The warm water washed over me, feeling my muscles soothing down. My eyes close while the water rushes over, feeling encased by the warmth. Scrubbing myself slowly, the showers were steaming up the room. 

"Ahh finally they're warm tonight!" Sasha exclaims, hearing on the other side. "Seriously, the room is so foggy I can't see!!!"

A chuckle leaves my lips, while feeling a little better and awake.

"Yeah,"

We mainly got lukewarm showers or freezing cold showers, but finally after a while we got hot water. Grateful with our progress, embraced our success. Hanji also made sure we got ourselves better dormitory, so after convincing Jean and I managed to share a room under a few conditions. 

Once I was finished I stepped out quickly, drying myself before placing my pj's on again. Drying my hair with mt towel I step out still hearing the shower running from Sasha's cubicle, bidding her goodbye.

****

"Finally!" I exclaim, pushing the door open. 

There stood Jean already looking like he stepped out the showers too, hair dripping and his chest bare all in it's glory. Stepping over I drape my arms around his shoulders, as his attention draws upon me.

"How's my girl? You feeling better?" He muses softly, his hands settling around my waist.

Humming softly he leans down feeling his warm lips against my own plush ones, feeling him smile against the warm greeted kiss. "If you ever have a hard day, you know who to come too?" 

My eyes flicker to his lips, to his brown eyes.

"Hmmmm I know........Jean the handsome soldier," I scoff, teasing his ego. 

Soon he swoops in and kisses me fully against my lips, feeling the eagerness creeping into the passionate hold. Pecks here and there, before our lips move in sync feeling our bodies trip onto the mattress. I squeal in fright before hearing his light hearted laugh, making me loosely return the same energy.

"Damn, you're so goddamn cute!" he curses with a humorous smirk, before he hovers above me. Hands pinning my own to the bed, lips softly pressed against my own. The way he would tenderly hold me, releasing the same energy while expressing his love affection upon me. He knows how to kiss me, to get me riled up. He knows any type of kiss, indicating the mood or the comfort he needed. His love language was encouragement and physical touch. Just acknowledging how much effort he's put in, is enough for him to smile and embrace me. He's helped me, so I helped him.

Through thick and thin......

----------------------------

A/N: hey guys, I apologise as I've been not posting and updating. Won't be taking requests for a bit, but I will try and just post some drafts of mine. I barely have internet where I am, so it's difficult to communicate or receive notifications. Hope you all understand!

~ Little Bean