𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢

Warning: Cuteness, Feels

Words: 876 words

-------------------------------------

A smile curls upon my lips gingerly as my hand strokes my swollen midsection, as I sat on the balcony enjoying my maternity leave. It was so close, my little baby could be coming at any time. I married to the one and only Zeke Yeager, as he was a very hard working man and also being part of the royals in line. 

We had life easy but many things would come up and it would stress Zeke out, hee would be rarely be at home being the beast titan holder. Another thing that makes me worry is that whenever I mention about our child that will be born sometime this month, he would change the topic or he would try and avoid it. I knew he never really had a father in his life due to his parents being so hung over the fact that they support the Eldians, but I myself as an Eldian find it very ironic how we find the ones on Island Paradis as Devils. That was just how life turns out and for me, I just want to live a normal life with my little baby girl or boy and along with my handsome husband.

"Afternoon (Y/N)," I hear a familiar voice greet me, as I turn to see my dear friend from the army. Her name is (F/N), and she was always supportive and making sure I was perfectly healthy since Zeke and I announced my pregnancy.

"Afternoon, how is everyone doing? Is Little Zofia okay?" i question, as Zofia is my little cousin from my mother's side.

"She is okay, but it's sad how they have to sacrifice everything just to take back what was ours," She sighs, shaking her head before looking up locking eyes with mine. "Anyway how are you feeling, any contractions?"

"No, I'm feeling okay," i assure her, gently rubbing my stomach. "I'm just nervous, to go through the pain."

"It will be alright, Zeke will be there," She assures me, as I sigh.

"Hopefully,"

"Has Mr and Mrs Yeager come and visited you yet?"

"No, Mr Yeager has always been weird around me.....but Mrs Yeager as always been making sure I was okay," i explain, running my fingers through my locks with a big sigh. My eyes lift up to the sunset, feeling overwhelmed and slightly scared to be a mother as well.

"It's gonna be alright, you now,"

"Huh?"

"I know you're worried, Zeke will be a great father and you will be a great mother," She sends me a warm smile, making me feel a little comforted with her reassuring words.

"Thankyou,"

{TimeSkip}

****𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭****

"Ahh!" i cry out, as I grasp my stomach in pain.

"Huh, baby are you alright?" I hear my husband question, seeing the time was three in the morning. 

"I-it's the....ahhhhh....baby!!!" i cry out, as he steps up rushing around getting everything before he races for me.

"It's gonna be alright, okay," he assures me, before he lifts me up carefully.

"Gahhhh get this child out!!!"

****𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫****

I breathe heavily with sweat dripping down from my hair line, as I felt Zeke's hand in mine tightening my grip. "Alright ma'am one more push," the nurse says, trying to encourage me.

"It's gonna be alright baby," Zeke assures me, pecking my forehead ignoring how sweaty I was.

"Ahhhh!!" i cry out, before I felt a wave of relief wash over me feeling my body relax automatically. I close my eyes gently trying to regain my composure, before I open them to see a beautiful bundle of joy in the nurses arms.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy," She smiles warmly, as I took my baby into my arms. I felt my heart melt seeing my own baby boy, seeing him all beautiful and innocent.

"I-I'm a f-father?" Zeke whispers in shock, as he leans before me.

"Yes sweetie, you're a papa," 

The way he was looking at our baby boy made me sadden because I knew he has been worried, but I sigh deeply. "Zeke, you will be an amazing father," I assure him softly. "You will be a better father, with your own son and you will have Mr and Mrs Yeager to help and you will have me."

"Thanks baby,"

He leans down stroking our baby boys cheek with his index finger, "Hey my son, I can't wait to see what person you will turn out to be," he says gently, when my eyes began to slowly lull into a deep sleep. "What will we name him?"

"(S/N), S/N) Yeager," I reply, with a gentle smile.

"(S/N), that sounds really heroic and proud," He smiles.

"Hey Z-Zeke, I'm very tired.....could you take (S/N)," I ask him, as he takes him from me before I slowly close my eyes.

"Just rest baby, I've got our son," Zeke assures me, before lean down pushing away the strands of hair away pressing a tender kiss on my forehead before falling into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I know this was very short but I wanted to do a quick Zeke story as i feel like I use more Porco, Reiner and Levi than the rest of the characters. The three are my most favourite, so I'm sorry if you wanted more of the other characters. if you wish for the other characters, feel free to request

~ Little Bean