𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 || 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 ~ 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢

(Requested by FvckMarley)

Warning: Cuteness, Angst, Feels

Words: 1.5k

-------------------------------------

It's been a while since we last saw the survey corps, and it was hard for me to leave them. It was our mission, and it was very hard. I felt like I was doing the wrong thing, but it was the boys mission to succeed with the founding titan. We all managed to get to Wall Shiganshina, as Reiner was on his last feet as the armoured titan escaping the clutches of the mindless titans.

"So is she on your side?" I hear a deep voice question, as my attention turns to a man with a beard and glasses.

"Yes she is," Reiner replies firmly.

"She has given her life to come with us," Bertholdt adds in, as he walks up to me.

"How should I trust her, she could be playing into your hands?" The man questions more, but I saw Reiner place a hand on his shoulder.

"Because she had to kill one of her comrades, she hesitated.......but she did in order to prove," Reiner reasons with him, as I felt Bertholdt hold my hand in his. My face was growing bright red, as I look away avoiding any eye contact.

The man clicks his tongue, "Fine, anyway let's set up camp for the night.......we still need to retrieve the founding titan," the man says, before turning away.

"Wait!" i call, seeing him pause in his steps. "What's your name?"

Without bothering to look my way he shifts his glasses, "Zeke, Zeke Yeager," he replies, as my eyes widen. Could he be related to-- No he could't be. That would be ridiculous. 

"Come on (Y/N), it's gonna be a while til we plan our new attack," Bertholdt ushers me, as we all head to an area on the wall to stay for the night.

"R-Right,"

{TimeSkip}

****𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫****

It was late night and I couldn't sleep feeling the cold brush past me, like my skin was still exposed. I look up to the sky high up on the wall, seeing the stars dance across the sky. I breathe out seeing light fog in the icy cold air, when I hear someone walk up to me.

"(Y/N), U-Um......may I talk to you?" I hear a familiar husky voice, as I look up to see Bert.

"Sure," tapping the spot next to me, as he does so. "So what is it?"

"Um.......d-do you love anyone from the survey corps?"

"Huh? Well um.......I did," I say softly, blushing a little. 

"Who was it?"

"Well.......he isn't in the survey corps anymore,"

"So it must be Reiner then?"

"No silly, he is too buff for my liking," i giggle, hugging myself before sighing deeply. "I like this guy who is tall, sweet, heart of a lion, and always considerate of others."

"Huh?"

"Anyway what did you need to ask me anyway?"

"Um......w-well you see uh,......I-I like y-you," he admits shyly, feeling my heart race. "I know you like someone, but I have to tell you before anything ha--"