𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬 || 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦

(Requested by user61799109)

(You are a cadet and Mike trains you, also he is in his twenties close to your age, so it isn't weird sorry)

Warning: Fluff

Words: 1.3k

----------------------------------------------

Mike's pov:

Walking down the hallway I head down to Commander Erwin's door, as I was summoned for some reason. It has been a few days since the 104th cadet corps were finally able to choose paths, when a few that weren't in the top ten chose to join the survey corps. I was proud of their bravery, knowing how hard it is picking your fate.

*Knock*Knock*

"State name and business!" I hear him call from the other side of the door, as I sigh deeply.

"Mike Zakariasu, you asked for me sir?" i call, my voice grows deeper.

"Come in!"

With that I open the door seeing him busy running a few papers, stamping, signing and his eyes scanning the papers before he looks up. "Mike, good that you came here on time."

"What did you need sir?"

He stops signing papers before drawing his attention me, "I have a new job for you, you will still keep your rank but I want you to personally train a certain cadet," He explains. "Now not personally, but you train her. I know she will become very strong, with your abilities."

"But Sir, I--"

"I know it's sudden but can I count on you?" he asks me, leaning forward. He then places a file in front of me, as I pick it up. "(Y/N) (L/N), from Wall (W/N), District (D/N), and she almost made it to the top ten. She is very quiet, but she has a promising future ahead of her."

I saw a picture of her on the file as my eyes widen at how beautiful she is, when I shook my head. "R-Right, so when do I see her?" i ask him, as he smiles.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you may enter!" He calls, as I turn in confusion before seeing the door open revealing her.

My eyes widen taking in her as she has (H/C) hair, and bright (E/C) brightening up her face, as she was a very petite girl. She looks towards Erwin, "Yes sir?" She questions.

"This is Mike Zacharias, he will be your trainer and captain," Erwin informs her, as she looks up to see her face growing bright red.

"Really? Nice to meet you," She bows politely.

"Nice to meet you too,"

"Now you begin in the morning, you may be dismissed," he ushers us out, as we both walk out. Once we walk out I saw her standing there as I scratch the back of my head nervously, before I could smell a hint of vanilla mixed with earth. 

"Well I-I'm glad to be working with you," She salutes, as I shake my head.

"No formalities, call me Mike,"

"Okay, Captain Mike," She smiles, as my heart swells instantly with her cuteness.

{TimeSkip}

**𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫**

"Ha!" She yells, as she swings a kick to my face.

I dodge the attack grabbing her arm leaving her open, as I tackle her to the ground. We continue this for roughly an hour, when she collapses to her knees.