𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

(Requested by From_eden_321)

(x 'Wife' Reader)

Warning: Angst, Death, 

Words: 3.6k

-------------------------------------

The day that changed my life I thought everything was gonna okay........

An arranged marriage raised the benefits for my family.....or so I thought

With the world being unpredictably unpredictable, you never know what was going in each other's minds.........

....especially the one you thought you knew better, than anyone else......

*

*

The stillness of the room was deadly quiet, and the heavy somber stillness always left an eerie feeling crawling up my skin. With ourselves currently at war with other countries such as at the middle eastern forces, from the continental mainland, my husband was always tied up with their wars.

Being the current holder of the beast titan, he played a major role in all our successful wars in the past with other countries. 

He's lead us to somewhat victory, but also he can somehow manage to control the beast. Some say only someone with royal blood could control other titans, but that's what everyone else thinks. However, the very reason I married him, was because of his status. Only his family and a few know his true blood, and my family was known to wealthier than most eldians amongst the Liberio internment zone. 

Not that I liked being wealthier than most, we all were still standing at the end of a rifle.

We had no choice but to cooperate, or our lives will become nothing but mindless titans....

The door creaks open slowly, as my head shifts over to see my husband entering the room with a troubled expression. There was no telling what was going through his mind, but over time in the past three months since we got married, I've picked up on alot. He always tends to lie, with the way his tone shifts to a more daunting approach.

He didn't mean too, we all have something to knock ourselves off course...

"How was the meeting?" I question, arching an eyebrow while folding up one last sheet in hand neatly on a pile. Gathering all the sheets, and towels, I place them to the side and made my way over.

"Good.......all good," He replies, lifting his glasses he places them on the table. Turning to me he greets me with a warm hug, as I sank into his touch. Though I could tell something was off, I still felt the need to keep him close to me. I cared about him, alot. There was no doubt, that I loved this man.

"You seem troubled," I muffle against his chest, while his fingers threaded through my locks delicately, before his hand nestles at the back of my nape. "Anything I can do, to help?"

A heavy sigh drifts from his lips, before kissing my temple warmly.

"No, no you're doing fine," He assures me, before lifting my head up to meet his grey eyes clouded over with hesitation. Deciding to lighten the mood, I comb my fingers through his beard arching an eyebrow.

"How about a shave?" I suggest. "It's getting a little scruffy, hmmm?"

A soft chuckle follows after, when warm lips press over mine tenderly. Smirking against the kiss, I melt against the warm caress of his hands at the dip of my hips. His hands grip my waist firmly, but draws me closer. Inhaling sharply, he sighs against the warm kiss before pulling away gazing down upon me.