𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 | 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐚𝐬

Requested by amoureuxxana

Warning: Angst, Mention of Death

Words: 3.1k

----------------------------------------------------

Have I ever told you
I want you to the bone?
Have I ever called you
When you are all alone?

It was as if I was never in his eyes from the beginning, or more my feelings were left untouched no matter how I tried to throw him hints. 

He was always a strong and reliable boy, who seems to understand where he stood amongst the recruits. Although we were chosen to bring back the attack titan, that would mean our own lives would shorten.

Marcel and I were close friends to say the least, but it was past the point that he could see the feelings I've held in for a while

His brother however could see clearly of my feelings, but left it to my own time to tell Marcel how I felt. It was hard enough that he focused more on achieving his mission, and to bring the Galliard family to freedom. Such an unfamiliar word, that was shared amongst us.

And if I ever forget
To tell you how I feel
Listen to me now, babe
I want you to the bone

"Hey Marcel, what happens when you accomplish your dream?" I asked softly, while we sat on the edge of the docks. Legs swinging in sync with the waves, that crashed against the edge of the cemented walls beneath.

"Hmmmm......don't know, besides.........if I ever get chosen to be a titan," He began, his eyes focused upon the steady waves. The sea salt air blows by, running through my hair gracefully. "I won't have long, so.......train the new recruits til one of them can hold the titan that will be passed onto me."

That was harsh reality I didn't want to hear, but a hand rests on mine.

"Don't worry, I bet you'll be chosen too," He smiled, as if he knew I was capable in passing the test to become a titan holder.

I guess romance wasn't on his mind, but we were still kids. I'm so pathetic in thinking such fantasies. 

"I guess.......what happens if I'm not?" I asked. "What if I have to watch you live so little, what will I do?"

He chuckles throwing his head back, before sighing deeply.

"Well, guess you'll just have to keeping fighting for us," 

I want you to the bone, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I want you to the bone, oh, oh, oh, oh

Heartbreaking as it sounded, I tried to show him my appreciation and my love for him through helping him. Training, being by his side, and always making sure he's alright. Sometimes Porco would soon hint at his brother about my feelings, but teasing him. However Marcel seemed to be oblivious to it all. 

"Dammit, you got hurt again," I hissed, while quickly looping my arm around his shoulder.

"I'm fine," Marcel bites back a groan, while hopping on one foot. Clicking my teeth with annoyance, we soon started heading to the infirmary. Thankfully, Commander Magath allowed me to aid him. 

We finally reached the infirmary as I carefully rested him down on the bed, while one of the nurses rushed in to help him out. 

"Seriously (Y/N), you don't have to help me," He insisted, while I gave him a pout, refusing to step out of the room. My arms folded with force, while resting up against the wall, allowing the nurse to tend to his wound.