𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐭. 𝐋𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞

Warning: Blood

Words: 2.3k

--------------------------------------------

"So this is the new recruit?" the captain questions Hanji, as I stood straight nervously.

"Yes sir, she is a very high skilled cadet!" Hanji exclaims in amazement, as I gulp in fear while my hand slight trembles against my chest. He then eyes me with his cold, stoic expression making me stiffen my posture.

"Your posture is too tight, relax," he assures me, as I loosen my tensed muscles. "Also welcome, but don't think I am gonna let you off that easy seen we are the same age. You may start cleaning in the small castle we have for our base."

"Yes sir," I say, as I salute him.

"Don't scare her, she is the second best we got!" Hanji whines.

"Knock it off four eyes!" he growls at her.

I'm roughly about Section Commander Hanji's and Captain Levi's age, but before that I was only a martial artist trainer for younger ones. It wasn't as known around here, but I heard some history facts on it and developed my own skills and began to help kids learn defence. Now I've lost that career and decided to set myself upon the survey corps.

"You coming or what brat?!" Levi asks, as I nod quickly.

"Yes!" I say, as I head in with him as he shows me around. It was just another dusty place to sleep in, but I didn't care. At least I was apart of something. 

{TimeSkip}

****𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫****

While I was busy dusting the shelves, my wanders off to the captain. I've never really looked at him properly, and kind of mocked his height. Quietly in my head that is. Yet only to find for the past two days he's been strict, but then showed a soft side which surprised me. 

Only then was the only one that has made me stammer over my own damn words.

Damn that Captain.

Finally finished up with all my assigned jobs, I dust my hands placing the cleaning supplies away neatly before heading off to training. Once I step out I jump in fright, seeing Hanji standing right beside the damn door.

"Dammit, please.......notify you're here next time," I warn them.

They laugh in response.

"Sorry, I just have your next task to do," Hanji apologises, before turning their head to see Eld standing beside them.

"With him?"

They nod, with a big grin.

"You are gonna go and train!" She exclaims. "We want to see how you fight, we've heard so much about your skills.....let's put it to the test!"

"O-okay," I say, as Eld unfolds his arms.

"Can't wait to take you down," Eld smirks.

************************

Finally we both stood facing each other, as silence fell between us. When i felt the time was right to strike, he charges in without hesitation. Watching his dull movements, i could read him like an open book. His balls his fist and swung at my head directly, but I move sharply away dodging it grabbing his wrist.

His eyes widen.

I kick his feet beneath him, causing him to fall within a few seconds.

He gasps out feeling the wind knock his lungs out, seeing his cheeks puff out with an impressed but taken back look. Looking down upon him, I outstretch a hand.