'𝐀𝐔' 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 ~ 𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞

(Requested by countessivy)

('CEO' Eren x 'Mother' Reader) (D/N) = Means Daughter's name (or you choose gender)

Warning: Angst, language

Words: 3.6k

----------------------------------

It was like we both were souls, in desperate need for love......

We couldn't understand the feelings that were between us, nor could I understand what I felt at all. Wanting to understand those strange feelings for a stranger, not helping but fall in love only for him to leave me behind.....

But what I felt, was neglect......

.....as if my feelings were meaningless....

*

*

The last few years were the toughest and challenging chapter to my life, despite how life changing it became. It couldn't be helped, nor did my actions be excused for what happened that very night. It was meant to be a one night stand, it was meant to be nothing, or so I thought now. Reflecting my mistake that night, I was given a blessing in the end. Despite that man to leave me behind, I had a miracle as a result that became my life.

My whole world, pride and joy.

My daughter (D/N), who became a blessing in my life. However though my pregnancy was rough and hard, I was struggling to make ends meet. Before I had to quit my current job and gave everything into my maternity leave, having no one to help me in any way. It was tough for me to steer through, but now my daughter was at a good age to hire a sitter, I've been searching for a well high paying career. 

Having the skills and experience that I've worked hard for, I was able to find a stable job.

Walking into the tall high rise building, my heels click against the freshly cleaned tiles. My eyes take in the massive floor filled with spacious rooms, and people. Windows freshly clean, and the usual pleasant smell of a clean building lingers. I make my way over to the elevator finally on my second day at work. It's been nerve-wracking, having to meet new people and having to socialise after taking care of my daughter. Entering the lift, I press the button with a few people and made my way high up to my floor.

After a few minutes, I soon reach my destination and made my way down the hallway. 

While doing so I held my suitcase tightly heading towards my desk, when someone appears from the side almost knocking into me. Apologising quickly without seeing who the person was, I quickly make my way to the desk and sat down before I embarrass myself further. Feeling my cheeks flush from the small encounter, I smooth my black skirt down, running my fingers through my hair nervously.

Come on (Y/N), you've got this....you need this job and you have to do this.....for her...

*

MEANWHILE (Eren's pov:)

Walking down the hallway after an important meet with the company, I sigh deeply rubbing the back of neck tiredly. Damn, that was time consuming and I haven't a coffee yet. Shaking my head, I walk at a fast pace back to my main office. Suddenly out of nowhere a woman appears, hearing her apologise rather quickly. I didn't get a chance to meet her eyes, while my eyes studied her features.

Why does she seem to familiar? It's like I've seen her before--

Watching the way she hurries herself without even turning to look at me, I scoffed a little but the moment she turns around to sit down at her desk, I was taken back. The memories began to flow back into my mind, that was tucked away for a few years. It was her.....