𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

(Requested by From_eden_321

(x 'Wife' Reader) - (This is a PREQUEL on the wedding day)

Warning: Fluff, Suggestive themes towards the end

Words: 2.8k

--------------------------------------

It was a special day as some would say, and for me I was definitely nervous.

Some say you will always feel like you should reconsider your options, but right now it was to tie both our families together politically and to gain. 

I knew Zeke, but not enough to fully fall in love instantly. 

Of course in our situation, my mother would assure me that was normal. She continued to convince me everything was gonna be okay, and reminded me what our family will acquire in the end.

This would change my life, and I knew the consequences if i refused.

Having your family's expectations holding you down by the shoulders, you could feel your feet staggering or it would drain everything out of you. Yet, the moment I vowed to Zeke, I could see the sincerity with his vows reciprocating to me.

*

*

My parents were busing themselves, preparing the ceremony. It wasn't gonna be a big one due to ourselves being tied down to Marley, but only a few were attending. Commander Magath was my boss, so I had to invite him so he can witness it himself. He graciously supported the marriage, but still needed to be present.

I was Magath's secretary, so that's why he's attending the ceremony, but also that's how I met Zeke.

Teenagers at the time we both met, just when he became the inheritor for the beast titan. He was simply nice to me, and visited me from time to time when he was on break. Slowly our short visited times, became longer, and our relationship grew to something that gained some leverage to an arrange marriage in the end.

"My darling, you look so beautiful," My mother cups my face, her thumbs drawing smooth adoring circles on my cheeks. "I hope I'm doing the right thing, letting you go.......I mean."

Placing my hand over hers, I close my eyes leaning into her warm touch.

"I'll be fine, this is for the family.......but I also love him,"

My father soon enters the room before his eyes fall upon me, with a proud smile. He walks over and places a warm hand upon my shoulder, feeling mother's hands fall to her sides.

"Well the ceremony is almost ready, is her face buffed up with--"

"Sweetie, we don't say buffed up..." Mother scolds him with a stern tone, her eyes flickering from father back to me. With the wave her hand to gesture to me, "She's already beautiful without the makeup, besides....it's a small wedding and only the warrior unit and Magath and a few of our relatives and Zeke's grandparents are attending."

Father grimaces, "I know, but still.........wouldn't she want to get dolled up for this--?"

"Father, I'm fine........besides it's not a big ceremony," I assure him, taking his hands in mine to give a brief gentle squeeze of assurance. Raising my eyebrows to emphasise I'm confident, "I don't want much on me, it's only gonna be there for a few hours and then the wedding will be over before you know it."