'𝐀𝐔' 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 | 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐝𝟒𝐯𝐝

Warning: (Valentines Special), Fluff

Words: 2.4k

-------------------------------------

'I wouldn't of thought that falling in love you, would make me realise that only you can make me feel this kind of way'

*

*

*

The cafe was bustling with people, coming and going as they please. Laughter and positive energy rests within the small cafe, but it made me feel more at ease that my new cafe has become a success. Recently I've graduated from College, and now I've formed my own cafe to which I feel proud of. I've worked hard to get to where I am now, and now thinking about it, I've just noticed it's almost a special day.

Valentines day.......

It's also a time for couples to roll in, and get to be with their loved one or partner. It was also another year of being alone, as my feelings haven't been reciprocated. I'm not complaining, but is it selfish that I want him to be my valentine? 

Porco and I have been best friends since we were young, and have grown up together from middle school, high school and then college. We've always kept our connections up to date, but we also had our dreams and wishes. Yet, all I wanted now was him. He may have a short tempered attitude, always trying to pick fights, but behind closed doors he was very kind and considerate. 

Seriously though, I've fallen for him more and more by each day.

"Order forty five!" I call, placing a takeaway coffee cup upon the bench to the front. "Forty Five, hot cappuccino!"

One of the customers comes up and thanks me, before taking their cup of coffee.

The bell chimes with a soft, but alerting tune with every person that enters in. It was getting more busy each day, gaining more loyal and regular customers. Whipping up a recent order, Pieck went to take the next person's order up front. Immediately receiving my next order, I begin to prepare the next coffee, while waiting for the other to automatically fill up.

"(Y/N), next is a dine in order," Pieck informs me, while I give her the thumbs up. Picking up a pencil, I scribble down the order to dine in on table five. Briefly scanning over the order, I stuck it on something for me to see, while pouring coffee into a cup. Making a small design while pouring, I soon dust chocolate on top to finish it.

Collecting the small sweet they also ordered, I then began making my way towards the table.

Dodging around the people I soon reach the table, only to be taken back to the person sitting there patiently. "P-Porco, didn't see you at the counter!" I exclaim, while he lifts his head with a smirk.

"Thought to come and see ya," He leans back, causing my cheeks to burn. "The business is doing very well, and it's getting quite busy. Need extra staff?"

Blinking a few times, I placed down his order carefully.

"Um, well actually I will soon be asking for more staff," I clear my throat, while resting the tray beneath my arm. "Haven't seen you in a while, you're looking good.....new gel?"

He scoffs arching an eyebrow, "Nope, just a trim," running his fingers through his hair, before turning to scan the crowd of people. "You sure have accomplished your dream, I'm proud to say that."

Smiling softly, I couldn't help but internally agree.

"Hmm......anyway, I best be going back," I went to head back, when he latches his hand around my wrist. "Hmm.......what's up?"