'𝐀𝐔' 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 || 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ~ 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)

(Requested by Herosperger) (Reader takes in an abandoned baby Armin, as you are a wealthy woman and this is not set in the original show)

Warning: Feels, Cuteness

Words: 780 words

------------------------------------------

I have always had a warm heart for children and always for the people who were very poor, and today I happened to be visiting people in Wall Shiganshina to help people out. People were very sweet to me, but me being a wealthy woman I had to have a Garrison guard with me at all times.  I was originally living in Wall Maria, but for some reason something drew me here to this place.

"Ma'am, you sure you should be here?" My guard asks me, as I smile warmly.

"Yes, I came to help and that's what i do," i reply, with a soft gentle smile.

"Right, sorry," he apologises, as I chuckle gently.

"It's fine, anyway let's get going," i say, as we began to visit some people.

{TimeSkip}

********************

While walking around I saw kids running around laughing and smiling, making me melt at the sight. It made me envy in a way, as I couldn't bare any children. I am still a single woman, but I do wish I could be a mother. They seem to be calm around me, and it made it easier for me to look after them. Usually wealthy mothers would ask me for help, and they were willing to pay me. I didn't let them pay me, I just welcomed their children into open arms and tamed some of their spoilt children to grateful children.

"Thank you so kindly ma'am, how can we repay you?" Carla asks me, as she was an old friend of mine.

"No need, I honestly came to help you all," i smile gently, as she gives me a warm hug. Her little boy Eren was in her arms, as she recently just had him. "Bye little one, keep mommy safe."

My guard and I continue to look around when I hear a baby cry, as my head snaps in the direction. "Do you hear that?" i ask him.

"Yeah,"

I lift my dress up walking swiftly to the sound, walking down an alley way and turning right only to see a baby in a basket all by himself. My eyes widen rushing to the baby bending down, seeing him crying and wailing. I look around searching for his birth parents, or anyone but no trace of anyone. I then saw a small note, as I lift it.

This baby is Armin, Armin Arlert........we can't take care of him so please....anyone take care of him as he recently was born. A few months?"

I lift the baby into my arms seeing him having bright blonde goldish hair, seeing his eyes open wide with tears at the corner of his orbs. My eyes widen at how bright blue his orbs were, feeling like a warm feeling in my chest. 

"Hey Armin, how would you feel if i take you in as my own?"

"Ma'am are you sure?" the guard asks me.

"I'm sure, he has no one.....and I want my own child," I say gently, as i caress his baby face. "From now on, you are my baby boy. My little Armin."

{TimeSkip}

****𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫****

"Momma!" i hear, as I place my book down seeing him waddling towards me. He then tries to crawl on my lap, as I lean down lifting him and placed him on my lap. He nuzzles into my side, as he gives me a bright smile.

"You tired, baby?" I coo, as he nods slowly rubbing his eyes. "Alright, well here is a song I learned when i was a child."

Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
Always
Always

Once I was finished I hear light snoring from my chest, as I lean back holding him close to me. His peaceful face made me feel my heart thump rapidly, knowing he is safe in my care. I will always protect him, no matter what. I promise on my own life, to make sure you love a future with love, laughs and fun.

----------------------------

A/N: I know this might not be what you expected for the person who requested this, but I hope this was good enough. Anyway have a great day  or night and stay safe!!!!

~ Little Bean