Merry Christmas, Natsume!!!

3rd person's pov

"Natsu, what did you call us here for?" Laxus asked, taking a seat at a nearby table. "Yeah, what's with the secret meeting away from your sister and Lucky?" Chase asked, looking at Natsu. He was standing at the center of everyone's attention, right in front of the bar. Next to him was Happy, who was sitting on the bar and both of them had a look of mischief on their faces. The group that he gathered included Laxus, Erza, Lucy, Gray, Freed, Bisca, Alzeck, Gajeel, Juvia, Makarov, Lyon, Wendy, Carla, Cana, Gildarts, Chase, Satoru, Satomi, Jellal, Pantherlily, Elfman, Mira, Lisanna, Keiko, Levy, Jet and Droy. "You both have a weird look on your faces.. You two are up to something, aren't you?" Erza crossed her arms as she looked over at Natsu, who smiled. "Well, I wanted to do something for Natsume this year for Christmas. I realized that every year, we have taken jobs to help other people have a great Christmas but earlier this year... I realized that I haven't spent a Christmas with her without us being on a job and helping other people." He explained, leaning backwards on the bar. "So what does that mean and what's that gotta do with us?" Gajeel looked up at Natsu, "I want to do something for her. So Happy and I came up with something to do for her and Lucky this year, which includes all of you." Natsu started, "And that is?" Freed asked, "Oooh, I got it!!" Keiko shouted, raising her hand. "You want to throw a surprise Christmas party for Natsume and Lucky!!" She shouted, standing up from her spot next to Kosuke.

"Really?" Laxus spoke up, "She hates being surprised, you know." Satomi said, making Natsu give her a look. "So you think surprising her with something like this will make her happy?" Lyon asked, crossing his arms as he looked at Natsu. "I say we do it." Erza smiled, turning attention to her. "Why?" Satoru looked at her in confusion, "Think about it, Natsume hasn't had a normal Christmas holiday because Natsu is always taking us on jobs to help other people keep their Christmas from blowing up in their face. So why not try and give Natsume a normal holiday that she can spend with all of us, without being on a job or protecting someone else's holiday." Lucy explained, which they all realized was true. "Lucy's right. Natsu and Happy are on to something here. So I'm in." Juvia smiled, looking to Natsu. "I'm in. She'll really like this surprise. Just trust me." Satomi said, taking a spot next to Natsu. "I'm in." Gray nodded, "So am I." Lyon smiled, "So are the rest of us." Mirajane said, a bright smile on her face.

"First things first, when is this supposed to take place?" Master Makarov asked, "Tonight." Happy said calmly, as the rest of the group shouted in shock.

"Are you crazy?!! We can't hold it tonight!!" Gray shouted.

"Why not?" Natsu shrugged, "Because it's last minute!! Where we supposed to be doing this?!" Lucy asked, "At Natsume's." Natsu said, leaning back into the counter.

"How are we supposed to keep both Natsume and Lucky out of their apartment without raising questions as to why we need it in the first place?!!" Kosuke questioned, raising an eyebrow at Natsu as everyone looked to Natsu and Happy.

"Don't worry, I have the perfect excuse."

~

Natsume and Lucky had been out Christmas shopping, so they got all the last minute gifts they needed to get for the others. The two were stopped in a small cafe, which was serving hot chocolate and warm cinnamon buns. Just as they were getting ready to leave, they ran into Erza and Jellal. The two of them and some others had been tasked with stalling Natsume and Lucky from getting home, until they were ready with the decorations for the party. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Levy, Happy, Pantherlily, and Laxus were talked with getting the apartment clean while Freed, Alzeck and Bisca, Makarov, Jet and Droy were on cake duty. Erza, Jellal, Lyon, Chase, Satoru and Satomi were tasked with keeping Natsume and Lucky from getting home until they had everything set. Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, Gildarts, Cana, Kosuke and Keiko were tasked with getting decorations and helping Natsu and his team get the party set up. "Oh hey, you two. What are you doing here?" Natsume asked, as she held Lucky in her arms. "We usually stop here to get coffee or hot chocolate during the holidays." Jellal explained, "Were you two just about to leave?" Erza asked, "Yeah, Lucky and I wanted to decorate the tree tonight. So we're just gonna head home." Natsume explained, making Erza and Jellal look at each other in anticipation.

"Why go home now?" Jellal shrugged, "It's only seven thirty. Come on and sit with us, have some cinnamon buns with us." He said, pushing Natsume towards the Stall. "But we have to decorate the tree. Besides, we were already stopped by Lyon, who made us go Christmas tree hunting with him. And then stopped by Satomi, Satoru and Chase who roped us into late Christmas shopping with them." Natsume said, "Pshh... You guys have plenty of time to decorate that tree of yours, it won't hurt to have a cup of hot chocolate with us, would it?" Erza gave Natsume a look, which made her gulp and nod. "Okay, okay. We'll stay for hot chocolate." Natsume took a seat with Lucky, sitting across from Erza and Jellal.  Jellal ordered the hot chocolate and cinnamon buns, while Erza kept small talk going. After two hours passed, Natsume became frustrated as she had been stopped with everything excuse as to not go home.

"Wait, Natsume!!" Erza rushed after Natsume and Lucky, which made Jellal panic and call Lucy. They had just finished decorating the entire apartment along with the fact that Bisca, Alzeck, Freed, Makarov, Jet and Droy got the cake which was nicely decorated and Natsume's favorite flavor. Everyone else had already joined them at the apartment, after their jobs were over.

"Jellal, what's up?" Lucy asked, which turned attention to her. "Well, we have a problem." He said, running after Erza. "What's the matter?" Cana asked, putting down an empty box. "Natsume... She's angry.. Like really angry.. Wait!! Natsume!!" Jellal turned the communication lacrima towards Natsume, who had now started arguing with Erza. "Oh, lord. This won't end good." Everyone let out an emphasized 'ooh' when they Erza tackle Natsume. "Natsume has officially lost it. Is everything ready?" He asked, "Yes, yes. Everything is ready." Levy smiled, "Good. Good.. Oh no.. Natsume, don't do it!!" The lacrima cut off, which left everyone in suspense.

"Natsume, come back here!!" Before Erza could catch up to Natsume and Lucky, she burst through her apartment door.

"SURPRISE!!!" Natsume let out a scream, completely taken by surprise and quickly hid behind Erza who had just walked in. "What's going on?" Lucky stared in awe at the group in front of her, "Well, I wanted you to have a great Christmas at home this year. I promised you that I would spend the holidays with you here, so I'm doing just that." Natsu stepped forward, as Natsume stepped out from behind Erza. She was quiet for a moment, staring at her brother before tears started to flow. "You're the best brother anyone could ask for, Natsu." Natsume threw her arms around Natsu, taking him by surprise. "Let's party!!!" Chase shouted, causing the group to cheer. Natsume smiled, as Natsu lifted her up onto his shoulder and carried her around the living room.