Chapter 70: The Magic Council finally appears!! Levi reveals his secret!!

Natsume's pov

We turned a sharp corner and I looked behind me, "Lucy! Chase get down!" I threw myself over them as a large sword whizzed over my head, barely just missing me by two inches. "What was that?" Chase looked up, as I lifted my head to see the same general. "You bastard!!" He threw another attack and I grabbed Lucy and rolled out of the way, as Chase landed next to me. "You are not getting into the building, I don't care if I lose to you. I can't let you through." He stated and then I realized I never got his name. "So Mr. Sword and Shields, why do you think it's okay for Levi to kill all of these people for no reason?" I put a hand on my hip and he chuckled. "What the hell are you laughing about?" He continued to chuckle and it was starting to piss me off. "Mr. Sword and Shields, I don't appreciate your humor. What the hell is your name?" I helped Lucy stand up and pushed her towards Chase, "I won't tell you that. You're just gonna have to deal with calling me that name." He seemed to cocky and his tone implied that he was being cocky which pissed me off, I never liked people who were cocky about something stupid. I charged at him, unaware of what would happen if I did. "Wait, Natsume!!" Chase shouted and before I could tell what happened, a bolt of Lightning hit Mr. Sword and Shields making him fly backwards. "Hey, guys.." I turned my head, seeing the others and immediately pouted. "Hey!!! What's the big idea?!! He was mine!!! I had him!" I crossed my arms and puffed out my cheeks, which made Laxus chuckle.

"Well, I think Chase wore him out and that lightning strike must have just finished him completely." Erza walked away towards the Mayor's house and I sighed, following after her. "So Chase, you said that Levi was already in the Mayor's office?" Juvia asked, looking to her right. "Yeah, Mika spotted him when he first got here. He ended up splitting us all up and eventually I ended up with Keiko but I lost her and had to fight 'Mr. Sword and Shields' as Natsume calls him." Everyone looked at me with a sweatdrop, "What?!! He didn't want to tell his name so I made one up!" I complained looking to Lucky, who was cracking up in Lisanna's arms. "Stop laughing about it." I muttered, still pouting which made Natsu laugh and ruffle my hair.

"The Mayor's house." Lucy pointed ahead of us and my eyes trailed over to it and I stopped running. "It's destroyed. Levi must have hit here first." Mira panted but Chase shook his head and I shook my head, "This doesn't look like the work of Levi. It can't be. He doesn't destroy things like this." Asuna walked forward after hearing my comment, "Asuna, where are you going?" I looked to her and she slightly turned her head towards us and I noticed something. Asuna's eyes were glowing and it freaked me out, "Asuna, your eyes are glowing. Why are they glowing?" Gray spoke up for the first time in a while and for the most part he was giving reactions. "He's close. But this wasn't him." She ignored the question altogether and faced forward before she started walking towards the Mayor's house, "Wait... Asuna..." I grabbed her by the back of the shirt, making her turn chibi as she looked at me with a blank look. "Let me go Natsume..." I turned her towards everyone else, "Who did this, Asuna?" Gildarts walked over to us, as I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as if something bad would happen.

"Get down!!!" Natsu threw himself over Lucy and Lisanna, as Gildarts grabbed onto me and Asuna and Erza made a giant shield to block the debris. I started coughing from the dust that was blown from the house and slowly sat up, holding onto Gildarts cape. "What the hell was that?" My eyes caught onto a figure rushing away from the scene and I instinctively followed after. I got up to my feet causing Asuna and Natsu to call after me, as I ran after the figure heading to the Mayor's office. "Natsume, wait!! Slow down!!!" I ignored the calls of my older brother and chased after the figure making it into the Mayor's office and rushed up the stairs, turning a corner and came to a complete stop seeing the figure in front of me standing at the other end of the hallway but I took note of something else.

"Mika.. Kohaku..." Mika was in Levi's arms being held hostage, while Kohaku was curled up in a ball on the floor in the middle. "Why'd you run-" Erza stopped her sentence, as she stopped next me and saw the situation. I looked around to see Jura and Sherry were both injured laying behind Levi, "Oh my god...." Lucy put a hand over her mouth and stepped backwards. "I found you, Levi. After searching this entire town and a weakness for you, I finally found you in the Mayor's office. But let me ask you, where is the Mayor and Prince Kai?" I questioned quirking an eyebrow at him, but he just chuckled which ticked me off. "Will all the bad guys stop laughing when I ask them a simple question I need answered?!!" I shouted with a tick mark appearing on my forehead, making Erza sweatdrop and Lucky and Natsu to shake their heads.

"Answer my question. Where are the prince and the mayor, Levi?" I asked again, becoming serious. "They're right here. Along with your other little friends." Lucy gasped, when Tsuyoshi appeared holding the prince hostage and the Mayor was tied up to our friends. "Levi, there's something I need to tell you." Instead of letting me answer he shot off a magic blast at me and Lucy pushed me out of the way as it hit Lucy, "Lucy!!!" Natsu shouted and I fell onto my butt, when the smoke dissipated there was nothing there but Lucy's clothing. "Lucy!!!" Natsu shouted as I got worried, I couldn't see her anywhere. My nose twitched as I smelled Lucy's scent and turned my head as Horoliguim appeared and Lucy was inside of his case. "Lucy!!!" I smiled seeing that she was safe, but she wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Natsu, give her your Jacket!" I stood up to my feet, "Why do I have to give my clothes away?" Natsu groaned, becoming annoyed. "It's not that you have a choice. Now give Lucy your jacket." Erza demanded which made Natsu take off his jacket and give it to Horoliguim, who gave it to Lucy. It was funny to see Lucy in his clothing, those two should be a couple. Out of the corner of my eye, I could Levi was getting ready to attack. He was about to blast Mika but Kohaku shoved him making him let go of Mika and Kohaku grabbed onto his older sister, the two hit he ground in the middle of the hallway and Levi got angry. He charged at the two but I moved quickly, jumping in front of the two and blocked the attack.

"Levi, we have another problem." Tsuyoshi looked over to him as Kai was struggling in his grasp. Jura and I locked eyes and gave him a look telling him what I was thinking. "What is it, Tsuyoshi?" Levi seemed a little agitated with Tsuyoshi, "The magic council is outside the office. And we're surrounded." This made me chuckle, "Well, Levi looks like you're finally going down." He didn't seem to like my comment and then I saw his eyes shift quickly to Prince Kai. "Now!!" Jura sprung up from his spot behind Levi, while Sherry kicked Tsuyoshi making him let go of the Prince. Jura took Tsuyoshi down while Levi turned to attack Sherry, I could faintly smell Lahar and Doranbolt's scent from the first floor. We were all standing on the second floor,  "Sherry, lookout!!" Lyon shouted from behind me and I knew I had to act quickly. I kicked Levi in the back, making him stumble forward and grabbed Sherry's arm. "Get Mika and Kohaku out of here now!! And the Prince." I pushed her towards the group, as she stumbled over to Mika and Kohaku. "Prince Kai come with me." Tsuyoshi rushed forward, but Jura caught up to him in no time. I looked to Kosuke and then looked back to the group, "Natsu! Gray! Get the Mayor to safety!" They both nodded and got ready to grab them when another person working under Levi popped up, but I knew they could handle it so I turned my attention back to Levi. He caught himself, before he hit the wall and swiveled around to me. "Why do you keep getting in my way?" He grumbled and I took on a defensive stance, keeping an eye on his movements. "Because your trying to kill a town full of innocent people, you asshole. I'm not letting you get away this time. This will be your last battle in the freedom you have now cause The Magic Council is already here surrounding the building. It's time give up." This only made him angry and he charged at me but I dodged him. I moved to the side quickly punching him in the side, which is where I had injured him during our last fight. He stumbled back fighting the pain and smirked as he was bent over which made a bit nervous because I knew he was planning something, "Masasui," Was the only word he said before a blinding light shined, making me cover my eyes and the building shook.