Chapter 115: Reuniting With a Friend

Natsume's pov

Gray and I got to have fun, looking around and exploring the different shops in the Capital. I was surprised by all the fancy shops which made me wish that I had more money so that I could just spend it on something that I wanted. "Gray, my darling!" Juvia called, making me groan. "Juvia! What are you doing here?" Gray asked, he looked wary as he knew that I was not happy about her showing up. "It's not just Juvia! All our guild members are here to cheer you on!" She exclaimed happily, making me slightly perky. I thought it was great that our guildmates wanted to support all of us who were competing in the games, "Man, don't they got anything better to do?" Gray whined, I only giggled at his comment and ran my fingers through his hair. "Umm, would you like to get something to eat?" I stopped when heard those words and looked at Juvia, glaring harshly at her. "I know a great restaurant in this city." She stated, "How dare you ask my man?!! My MAN! To take you out to dinner?!" I snapped, I lunged at Juvia who stood her ground and was ready to fight me. Gray had other plans for us though. "Whoa, whoa! you can't kill her Natsume! You'll get thrown in jail!" Gray said, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulled me away from Juvia. He knew letting me go while I was provoked was a bad idea, especially since Juvia was showing no signs of remorse for asking out my boyfriend. "Ah, I knew I heard Natsume losing her temper." I stopped wriggling in Gray's arms, and our heads turned to the left to see Lyon walking over to us. The frown on my face disappeared, a smile replacing it as I saw Lyon. It had been a while since we last saw him, after all, we spent those three months in the Celestial Spirit World without really knowing it. "Lyon!" I exclaimed with glee, Gray didn't seem to be very happy about my sudden enthusiasm seeing Lyon. "That restaurant you mentioned is a very fashionable establishment. It even has an aquarium built into it!" Looks like he overheard our conversation before I started screaming, "Huh? Wait, uhh..." Juvia looked flustered as Lyon appeared, and from the looks of it, Lyon seemed to be very enamored with Juvia. I smell a love rectangle. "Hey, you! You can't just run off with our guild member!" Gray yelled, he placed me on my feet, and as soon as I was on the ground, I immediately threw myself at Lyon who caught me with ease.

He chuckled at my actions as I let out a happy squeal, "It's so good to see you, Lyon." I smiled, pulling back from the hug. "It is good to see you as well, Natsume." Lyon smiled, "Yeah, it's real great." Gray chimed in sarcastically, crossing his arms as he looked at Lyon and I. "Aw, come on, Gray. Be a good sport, there's nothing that I could do that would woo Natsume enough. She's only got eyes for you, so why be jealous?" Lyon teased, "He's right, Gray. There's no reason to be so jealous." I flashed him that famous smile and he could hardly hold in his own, he blushed as I kissed his cheek and giggled as he only got even more flustered. 

"I hear you're entering the Grand Magic Games, Gray." Lyon started, I knew that they were going to start arguing at some point. They butt heads just like Natsu and I, I guess they've always been that way. "Huh?" Gray looked at Lyon, "Our Lamia Scale guild is going to win, though." Lyon stated, looking confident. As much as I loved Lyon, it irritated me to no end that he was already undermining our power. Especially because of what the majority of us went through to catch up on three months of training, which we were still sore from. "Aren't you the "eternal runners-up"?" Gray asked, "You're the eternally last-place guild." Lyon shot back, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms at the two of them.

"Mr. Jura and I have never participated before, yet we've always come in second place. Do you get what I'm saying?" Lyon quipped, smirking.

"You haven't forgotten about our own monster known as Erza, I hope!" Gray shot back.

"Let us make a bet. If Lamia Scale wins... Juvia joins our guild!" Lyon stated.

"What?!!" Juvia exclaimed.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted, Gray also seemed taken aback by this statement. "A-And if we win?" Gray said, "We'll give Juvia back to you." Lyon said, leaning closer to Gray. I swear these two are just like Natsu and I, competitive at heart.

"She's a member of our guild to begin with!" Gray exclaimed, looking pissed and irritated.

"This is a man-to-man promise. Don't forget it, Gray."

"You call that a bet?! This is stupid!" Gray snapped, "Afraid you'll lose, huh?" Lyon shot back, looking confident. "What?" Gray growled. Upon hearing all of this, Juvia starts to fawn over Gray claiming her which served to piss me off. "Hey!" The two stopped arguing and looked at me, "Juvia is not property! She's a person! You cannot just place a bet on her whether she gets to stay or join someone else's guild!" I snapped, "Aww, Natsume. You don't have to say that. I don't mind being called mine by my beloved." I shifted my eyes over to her, both Gray and Lyon grabbing me as I tried to go for her again. "Let me go so I can kill her!!" I screamed, "No way! We're not having you get arrested before the Games even start!" Gray argued, holding me tightly. I wriggled in their arms but the two of them had a tight grip on me, "Gray, my darling! Do you want Juvia or Sir Lyon?! Please decide already!" She exclaimed, making me growl. Gray and Lyon tightened their grip on me slightly, they both knew that I wanted to strangle her. Although, I don't think Lyon would like that very much seeing as he has got this huge crush on her. I think they would make a very cute couple, hopefully, Juvia can finally learn a thing or two about finding the right one to fawn over. It should be someone who likes her back just as much and it already seems Lyon is that person for her.

"You don't know what's going on at all, do you?" He asked her, deadpanning as he looked at her.

"Your words always ring true."

"That's not so... I just live life to its fullest, in my own clumsy way. That's all."

"I'm gonna kill her one of these days.." I trailed off, making Gray sweatdrop.