Chapter 46: Fight the First in Command!

Natsume's pov

As I carried her on my back and continued running, I only kept running into more guards. "How many guards could there possibly be?" I angrily yelled, as I ran. "There are a lot of guards. I know that for a fact." Asuna said, as she shot at more guards to keep them away from me as I carried her. "Asuna, who taught you magic?" I asked her, while my hair bounced up and down as I ran with her on my back. "My big brother did," She looked upset, when she mentioned him. "Did her brother die? Why does she look so down?" I thought as I kept running, but as I neared the corner there was a giant explosion. "Fire dragon roar!!" I heard someone shout out, as a guard flew past me. "Look it's Natsume!!!" I looked over seeing Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Gajeel, satoru, Satomi, Erza, juvia and some others fighting with the royal guards. "Natsume!!" Natsu dropped a guard, letting him hit the floor as a smile made its way onto my face when I finally saw my twin. "Natsu!!!!" I placed Asuna on the ground and jumped onto him, as he ran towards me. He caught me with ease and I hugged him tightly, tearing up as I hugged him. "It's so good to see that you're alright." I held him tightly, just taking in his scent. "I'm so glad to see you big bro." I sniffled, as he set me down on my feet gently. "Aww, are you crying?" Lucy came over and I let go of Natsu and gave her a giant hug. "I was so worried about you, Luce." I hugged her tighter, I was happy that she was okay. "I was much more worried about you. When we were leaving, I heard you scream and that scared me. Thank god, you're alright."

I hugged Erza next and she patted my head, while I wiped away my tears and finally I saw Gray. He was standing there talking with Gajeel, who had given me a smile and pat on the head earlier and after a while Gajeel walked away. Gray turned his towards me, smiling at me. He then started walking towards me and I started walking, before quickening my pace. I ran at him full speed and jumped onto him, it was nice to finally see everyone. "Gray...." I sniffled into him, "I'm here, it's alright. You're okay now." I buried my head in the crook of his neck, while he just held me. I felt safe again, I felt happy. "Hey strawberry, whose the little girl?" Gajeel asked, throwing this thumb over his shoulder. "This is Asuna. She helped me out with all my wounds after I helped Lucy escape fro-" There was a large explosion blowing all of us back, but since I was holding onto Gray I landed under him.

"What the hell was that?" Kosuke said, looking up.

"So you not only destroyed half my squad, you also helped someone escape?" I saw his figure and held onto Gray's arm, "Natsume, who is he?" Erza asked, as everyone stood up to their feet. "He's the first in command of the entire royal army, that has been chasing me and Asuna." I explained to her, "Not only did you mess with my army, you stole a fugitive from her cell." He sneered, he looked angry. "What are you talking about? What fugitive?" I asked, confused about what he was getting at. "You have Asuna, don't you?" I looked up at him, "Why do you wanna know--" I trailed off, not knowing his name. "The names Toshiyuki." He said, "Well Toshiyuki, why do you want to know if I have Asuna?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip. "Levi is looking for her." He said and I felt small hands wrap around my leg, "Gray.." I whispered, knowing full and well that Levi would possibly hurt her. "I see, she's hiding behind you. Let's go Asuna, if you want Levi to give you another chance at Freedom." He said, "Why would he want her?" I asked, "Because she's Levi's little sister." Satomi said, taking the attention off of him.

"What?!" I shouted, "Asuna is that true?" I looked down at her, as she stared at the floor. "Yes, he's my big brother." She said, I noticed she didn't seem to like what was going on. "See, now Natsume give her back! So we can stop Levi and get out of here." Satomi said, but something didn't seem right.

"Shut up, Satomi!" I snapped, as Satomi kept trying to get rid of her. "Whoa, fiesty." Kosuke playfully growled and I glared at him. He turned pale and hid behind Gajeel, I looked back at Asuna and crouched down in front of her. "Asuna, why did Levi lock you up?" I looked at her, as she stared at the ground.

"He locked her up, because she is a troublemaker. Also there are people after her, so he locked her up to be safe. He didn't want her to save anyone, who was thrown into the cell with her. If she did they were punished." I looked at Toshiyuki and then back at Asuna. "Asuna, why? Why did you help me, if Levi didn't want you to?" I asked and she looked up at me. She reached her little hand up to touch me, "Because, you are the only one that can stop him, I believe that you can. I'm not going back with you, toshi." She said, shaking her head. "Alright, fine you don't want to come and they don't want to hand you over then I'll just have to take you by force." He took off his vest, and dropped it onto the floor.

"Not if I can help it." I stood up and walked out in front of everyone. "Then I won't let you fight alone." Natsu said, stepping forward. "Alright then, I'm not gonna fight you on that." I smiled, taking a spot next to me. "You know Natsu, I've always wanted to fight side by side with you." I said, smiling at him.

"Well, I'll make sure to remember that." He said and I looked at him, "You better remember that cause if-" I was suddenly tackled by Natsu, himself and we hit the ground a few feet away. "Natsu, what was that for?!!" I shouted and heard a loud explosion, I looked over his shoulder and saw Toshiyuki in the spot we were standing just a minute a go.

The spot we were just in, was reduced to rubble and his fist was still in the crater he made. "Whoa, that did not just happen." Lucy shouted, "Well, it did. Now give me Asuna." He ran forward towards Lucy, who was holding Asuna. I shoved Natsu off of me and ran forward, "Fire dragon iron talon!" I kicked him in the back, which sent him skidding a little. He turned around towards me, "You just made a big mistake." He said and I stood there looking to Natsu.