Chapter 107: Training at The Beach

Natsume's pov

"Come on, get up, Sume." I groaned, pulling the covers over my head as Gray ripped the curtains open. "No, five more minutes." I whined, turning onto my side. "No, we have to meet up with the others. We are all going to the beach to train for the Games, remember?" I groaned louder, I hated going to the beach. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Kosuke, Levy, Juvia, Jet and Droy and even Wendy and Carla and Lucky and I were all supposed to head to the beach today to start training for the Grand Magic Games. We had only had a short time to train to catch up with the rest of the world, but I honestly didn't want to train at the beach. I heard Gray's footsteps as he came towards the bed, "Either you get out of bed now on your own or I will be forced to drag you out." He threatened, "Screw you, Gray! I'm not going! I hate the beach!" I stuck my arm from under the covers and waved at him to leave, there was no way, he was actually going to drag me out of bed. "Alright then," He sighed, I heard him shift his weight. "just remember, I warned you beforehand so you can't get angry with me for this. You asked for it." I yelped loudly as Gray suddenly grabbed the covers and threw them across the room, "No, now I'm all cold!! Gray!!" I shouted, covering my legs as best as I could. I was wearing Gray's sweatshirt and only wore boxers, so my legs were not covered. "Come on," I yelped again as Gray grabbed me by the leg, he then threw me over his shoulder and I started beating his back. "Gray, you are so gonna pay for this when I get down from here!!" I shouted, Gray only ignored my outburst and carried me into the bathroom. With me still on his shoulder, he turned on the shower and then placed me down on my feet. The steam from the shower started to fight up the mirrors, while Gray and I stood in front of one another.

"Gray," I started.

"Look, we're going to the beach whether, you like it or not. We have training to do." He said, "Now, you can be as mad as you want at me but we both need a shower and need to go down to the beach before Erza hunts us down." He added, I began blushing at the thought of showering with Gray and blushed redder when I noticed that he was completely naked. "Now, are you going to shower with me or are you too angry-" I stripped out of my clothes, blushing deep red as I hadn't been fully naked in front of Gray before. Gray blushed as he didn't expect me to strip that fast, "I.." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the shower, both of us not being able to keep our hands off one another. Let's just say, our shower got really steamy and heated between the two of us. After getting out of the shower, Gray and I honestly couldn't stop being all over each other. And as much as I wanted to keep going with him, we needed to get to the beach to train with the others. "Gray, we have to get going." I softly moaned, the two of us were laid across my bed. "I want to stay here." He said, kissing my neck. "I want to stay here as well, Gray. But-" I let out a soft moan, as he started sucking on a particular spot on my neck. "We have to meet the others so we can start training for the Games." I finished, trying to stay focused but with the way Gray's hands were roaming my body and the kisses he was giving, I found myself having a hard time trying to convince him to let us go meet with the others. He sucked on another spot on my neck, this time the spot closer to my collarbone and I nearly lost it. "Gray, please.." I placed my hand on his bare chest, "As much as I would love to continue this..." Gray leaned in and kissed me on the lips, I immediately kissed him back and pulled him closer to me. My arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around my waist and cupped my butt, both of us letting out soft moans throughout the kiss. After a few more minutes of our heated making out, the two of us finally pulled away from one another but it was hard to keep from kissing him again. "We have to go meet the others. Look, I promise when we go meet up with them and get what we want done out of the way, then we can come back here and continue. How about that?" Gray's eyes met mine, he seemed to think for a moment before sighing. "Alright, we'll go now." He pulled away from me, picking his shirt up from the bed. "But you are gonna have to do something about the hickeys I gave you or they will know what we've been up to." He smirked, making me panic as I realized that Natsu would blow up if he saw the hickeys. I immediately rushed into the bathroom to check them out, gasping when I saw how dark and large they were. "Gray Fullbuster, I cannot believe you gave me such dark hickeys!! I'm gonna make you pay for that." Gray laughed at my threat as I reached for my scarf and wrapped it around my neck, "Yeah, sure." He teased, "Gray, don't play with me! We are already late!" I blushed as I came out of the bathroom, smacking Gray on the chest. The two of us left the house, Gray telling me that Lucky had already gone to meet with the others which is why I woke up with her not being in the apartment.