Chapter 63: Its Snowing in Cedar Clove Town?

Lucy's pov

Natsume was breathing softly, with her hand being held by Natsu. He had been sitting there for over an hour waiting for Natsume to wake up, I felt so bad for him because he still seemed to be blaming himself for what happened to Natsume. I was standing in the doorway, as Natsu was sitting in the chair holding her hand. "Is he still sitting there in the chair?" I turned my head, seeing Erza standing there with Gray. "Yeah, he hasn't moved from that spot ever since Toshiyuki gave her that antidote. Her scarf isn't black anymore." I leaned against the doorframe, "Well, that's good. Wendy says that she'll be up in less than three hours, she just needs her rest." Gray walked up to me, sticking his head into the room. "Natsu, shouldn't blame himself for this. It wasn't his fault." Gray shook his head, so I walked in the room.

"Natsu....." I started, but he didn't move as I walked to the window. "It's not your fault, you know. Nobody is blaming anyone for this. Nobody's blaming you. To be honest, we should have gone after her to begin with." I looked out of the window, but noticed the change in weather. "Guys... Something's wrong with the weather." Wendy rushed upstairs, "Wait, Wendy what do you mean?" Erza stood up from the edge of the bed, "It's snowing. But it's not winter yet." My eyes were almost as wide as Happy's smile. "I bet that's coming from Natsume." Happy said, "It is." Satomi stood in the doorway of the room, "Why are you saying that? How is Natsume responsible for the weather suddenly changing?" Gray asked, but Satomi walked downstairs making us all follow her.

By this time Gajeel, Levy and most of the others arrived. We were missing Chase, Keiko and Mika, Kohaku and Kosuke. "I don't have a good feeling about this at all." Lucky looked frightened, as she heard the news. "I think that Natsume is the cause of the change in the weather." I sat down on the arm of the couch, next to Gray.

"What are you talking about? How would she be responsible. She doesn't use magic like that. She has dragon slayer magic. And the only two she has is Fire and Ice dragon slayer magic." Natsu explained, he looked upset and confused. "It was the flash of light she produced, as she fought the poison in her system." Our head snapped to the side, to see Jellal standing there in the front doorway. "Jellal? What are you doing here?" I stood up with Gray as I stared at Jellal, who looked serious. "I heard about what was going on around here. It seemed odd that it isn't even December yet, and it's snowing in the middle of fall. So I came to check it out. When I got here it seemed deserted, until I figured that everyone had been evacuated out of town." He walked into the house, closing the door behind him. "I figured out where you guys were by following them... I know what fighting style he uses. And his magic is just as deadly." Jellal took his seat on a chair near the dining table, but this just confused a lot of us. "How do you know his fighting style, Jellal? Did you come across him before?" Erza quirked an eyebrow, "You could say that. I've fought him before if not for Ultear, I wouldn't have gotten away. He was interfering with another town, before you came back from Tenrou Island." I felt a chill run down my spine and turned my head, seeing Natsume standing at the top of the staircase.

"Natsume? You shouldn't be out of bed." Natsu stood up and walked to his sister, "Does Levi have a weakness?" She ignored Natsu's remark and looked straight at him, as I stood up with Gray. I turned my head back to Jellal, who nodded and stood up. "I know what it is." Ultear stood in the doorway with Meredy and the others we were missing. "Meredy? Ultear? What are you doing here?" Gray questioned, as we turned our attention to them.

"You said Levi wanted to resurrect Zeref, didn't you?" Meredy shifted her eyes to me, as her magenta eyes met my brown ones.

"Yes, I did. He thinks by sacrificing this entire town, he can find the book to resurrect Zeref." I explained to them, as their expressions hardened. "We're lucky the magic council hasn't heard about this yet." Ultear leaned against the wall, "Why?" Happy raised his hand, "They would take any drastic measure to get Levi back into their custody or worse." Jellal  stood up from his seat.

"Those damn bastards!" This outburst caused us to look at Natsume in shock, she was shrouded in fire and Ice. "Natsume, what's going on with you?" Mika walked over to her, "That damn magic council always want to chose to do the extreme, instead of choosing something else. It's good that I told them to evacuate everybody. What good is killing him if that just kills everyone else around him? Mika where is that dark guild that attacked the town when he first got here?" We looked at Mika, who looked at the map hanging on the wall. "You'll have to take this route, hopefully they are still there. But why did you ask about them?" She shook her head, "Because I have a plan and they play a huge role in how Levi took over this town. I'm gonna figure out with everyone's help how to stop Levi once and for all, get him back into the Magic Council's custody and take back the town for the villagers here. He had no right to take what wasn't his in the first place. Come on, guys." We all headed out, but before we left.

"Toshiyuki, Keiko, Chase, Jura and Sherry please stay here with Mika and Kohaku. I need you to go find the prince." He nodded and we all left.