Chapter 25: Satoru Sugiyama

Natsume's pov

"Who are you?" Lucy asked, turning her attention to the pinkette. "The names Satoru. I'm here to put a stop to this." He said, his voice was calm and stoic. "Wait a minute, you can't just come in here and deal with this. We were already handling this!" Natsu yelled at him, "Well that doesn't matter, I'm capable of helping you defeat this guy." He yelled at Natsu, which angered Natsu. "How would you be useful to us?" Laxus asked, raising an eyebrow at him in suspicion. "I know things about him, that you don't." He said, "What do you mean?" Lucy asked, but Satoru didn't answer. He stood firm and walked towards us, "Now step back and watch a real hero handle this." He stated, pushing me to the side. This guy's ego is too big for his size, which only pissed me off. I hated men with big egos, they were the worst kind of jerks.

"You ladies should step back and just watch the real man fight." I growled, I kicked him in the back and stepped on him. "What was that for?" He shouted, looking back up at me. "Because I was fighting Katashi first. So back off." I kicked him hard enough, that he rolled near Natsu and Satomi. "You shouldn't keep your guard down!" Katashi clashed swords with me, but he broke my sword in half. He quickly switched the side of his sword and hit me with the back of it, as spit came flying out of my mouth as I hit the ground.

"Natsume!" Lucy called, as I stood up to my feet. "So I see you got some skill." I wiped the corner of my mouth, "Don't worry about me, Luce." I smirked, staring straight at Katashi.

"Welp this is gonna get interesting." I said and he charged at me again. I caught his sword and his eyes widened, "You think you can cut me that easily with a sword like this." I said, but my hand started bleeding. "Well look at that, your hands bleeding anyways because you touched the blade of my sword." He licked his lips and I grimaced at him. He kicked at me, but I dodged it and slid back near Lucy. He then pulled the sword up to his lips, which made raise an eyebrow. "Hey, what are you doing?" Satoru stood up and Katashi licked the blade, making me scrunch up my face in disgust.

"Ewwww, that's gross." Lucy said.

"Your blood tastes delightful." I raised an eyebrow at him, "Well, let's begin shall we?" He pushed his black hair back and gave off a weird aura. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, as I could feel his power. "I have a bad feeling about this." I looked at him, but sweat dropped down my face. "Laxus, I need a favor." I kept my eye on Katashi, "Yeah, what is it?" He asked, "Take Satomi and find Wendy. Then find Erza and Gray, tell them to get up here." I said, I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye. "Why can't I do it?" Natsu asked, "Natsu, I'm going to need you and Lucy, alright. So please just let Laxus take her." I said, "Alright, I'll be back soon. Oh and Natsume be careful." Laxus turned his head slightly back towards me, "Sure, you too." I smiled at him, turning my attention back to Katashi.

"Alright. Lucy, Natsu you ready?" I stood in a defensive stance, as Natsu stood beside me. "Yeah, as ready as we'll ever be." Lucy stood to my right and Natsu stood to my left. Lucy and I high-fived each other and Natsu gave me a small smile and nod.

"I'm ready." I looked on the other side of Lucy, seeing Satoru standing there. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, with one eyebrow raised. "I'm gonna help you fight Katashi, that's what I'm doing." He said, "Oh no, you aren't! Just stay back and let us three handle this. You have such a big ego, I don't think you can even back up half the things that come out of your mouth." I shook my head, "Well, I know stuff about him. And your friend Satomi." He straightened up, as his hair laid flatly against his head. "What do the hell do you mean you know things about Satomi?" I stormed over to him, grabbing the front of his suit. "I'll tell you that later." I threw him down and turned back to Katashi. "So all four of you are going to take me on?" He smirked and brushed back his long black hair. For some odd reason, Katashi and Satoru we're actually good looking. One is a complete pink haired idiot, and the other is a mysterious criminal. 

"Natsume, get ready." I took my place next to Natsu, "Alright, here we go." The weird aura surrounded him, as Natsu went to attack first. He smirked and I noticed something bad was gonna happen. I rushed forward, shoving Natsu out of the way and quickly made an ice sword which blocked his metal one.

"Natsu, I need you and Lucy to attack with me. When I say now, attack him." They nodded at me, "Open gate of the lion, Leo!" I saw Leo appear and then the train shook. "What was that?" I looked back at Katashi, "Well, it looks as if they were able to make it onto the train." Another explosion sounded from the back of the train, which shook the train hard. "Oh no!" Satoru said, looking out the window. "They bombed the back of the train!" My eyes widened, "But Juvia, Gray and Erza were back there!" Lucy said and I was able to throw him off. I kicked him in the side and made another ice sword, Katashi slid back but kept his ground. "You aren't so bad yourself." He charged at me and I dodged him, jumping up in the air and flipping over him.

"Ice dragon sword attack, Seven Deadly Slash." I slashed him about seven times and at the last one, I made sure that it was gonna bring him down. "Fire dragon iron fist!" I acted quickly and punched him in the back, "NOW!" I shouted to them, as they came up from the left and right. I flipped over him and kicked him in the stomach with both feet, making him hit the wall. Or so I thought he did.

"Well that was quite a workout. But now, I'm not gonna hold back anymore." He wiped blood of the corner of his mouth, giving me a smirk. "He was holding back? Just how much power does he hold?" Beads of sweat dropped down my face, as my breath got caught in my throat.