Chapter 65: The Dark Guild's Strongest Team

Natsume's pov

"So what does Fairytail want with us?" The first brunette spoke up, but he came off as threatening. "Easy, we aren't gonna attack unless you give us a reason to. We just want to know why you all are here?" The second brunette spoke, making the plantinum blonde haired guy smack the second brunette on the head. "Owww, what was that for Seth?" The brunette whined, "Listen we came for a simple reason. We came here because we need help driving Levi away, we need to defeat him." Erza spoke up, in a more inflicting tone. This turned their attention back to us, "And what will you do if we say no?" The first brunette asked, crossing his arms.

"Seriously?! Why would you ask that?!! We could finally get rid of that damn asshole once and for all. We wouldn't have to keep hiding in the shadows if we go into town, hell nobody can even get out of town without some type of consequence." The same brunette that had been smacked, talked to the first one. The first one kept thinking, "Come on, Shiro. Think about it, I'm sure if we help them run Levi out of town and back to the magic council's custody then the magic council won't bother us." The guy with platinum blonde hair spoke up again, as I looked to Natsu.

What I noticed about the three is that they reacted the way we would have if someone new had come and could possibly threaten us, they didn't seem like the type to be a dark guild. "Alright, we'll help. In exchange, we want to make sure that the town gets money." The first brunette spoke up about it, "Why? So you can steal it from them and terrorize the town?" Satomi questioned, as she raised her eyebrows. "No, so we can help the town rebuild it to it's former glory. Where ever those villagers are, you have to keep them away from the town while Levi is loose." The brunette spoke up, as I smiled. "My name is Erza. This is Natsu and his twin sister Natsume. Lucy is the blonde, holding a blue cat which is Happy. Jellal, Meredy and Ultear." She pointed to us as we gave a small nod or wave. I gave them a nod, as I stood next to Natsu and Gray. "This is Gray," He gave a small hey and put his hands in his pocket. "Juvia, Levy and Gajeel." They waved, "Laxus, Mira and Gildarts are our s-class mages along with me." Laxus didn't say anything, but Gildarts gave a wave and Mira gave a warm smile. "This little one is Asuna. That's pantherlily who she is holding. That's Satomi and her older brother Satoru." They gave them a wave and smile. She then introduces Lyon, Elfman, Wendy, Carla, Lucky and Lisanna. After she did that, I noticed they seemed to be a lot more comfortable. "The names Yuu, this other brunette is our leader, Shiro." Yuu introduced as he smiled and leaned onto Shiro. "I'm Seth. We have one more member, his name is Hitoshi." Seth introduced. "Now that everyone is now acquainted, we need to find Levi's weakness. We came here because you might know about it. We really need to figure it out." I finally spoke up after minutes of not doing saying anything, as Yuu caught my attention. Since we weren't standing that far apart from them, now that we were a bit more comfortable with each other. "You know, you're really cute." Yuu stated, as I blushed lightly making Natsu and Gray angry.

"You idiot, stop flirting. We need to focus. Anyways, why do you have Levi's little sister?" A young red headed boy around Gray's age, dropped down from a tree making Satoru stand firm. "Relax, that's just Hitoshi. He's the fourth member of our group." Shiro stated calmly, as Hitoshi smiled at us.

"The reason why we have Asuna is simple. Levi wants to kill all of the townspeople to get a book that is buried somewhere in the town, so he can resurrect Zeref." All four boys faces went from blank to anger in a minute. "We shouldn't talk here. Follow me, we have somewhere we can all go to talk." Hitoshi waved for us to follow, but I was a bit skeptical. Natsu and Gray could tell I was hesitating, so Natsu put a hand on my shoulder which made me relax a bit more. Gray's blue eyes met my green olive ones as he walked past me, he was checking to see if I was alright. We followed them to this big house, that seemed to be a bit slanted. Maybe it was just my imagination after all, I'm still recovering from the poison intake from Levi's last attack. We all got settled in, but I stayed standing up looking out of the window.

"So Levi is trying to kill the townspeople for a book?" Shiro put his chin in his hand as he sat down on the beige couch that was sitting slightly slanted to the left pointed towards the wall, "Yes." I turned my head away from the window and leaned against the wall, folding my arms over my chest. I felt Seth staring at me and I didn't feel to comfortable with him doing that, since he looked intimidating. "Why does he need to resurrect Zeref?" Hitoshi set down a small platter of fruits on the coffee table, before sitting down. "He doesn't need to.. He wants to. He thinks that by resurrecting zeref, Zeref can turn back time so he can change what he did in the past." Gray explained as I saw Natsu giving off a death glare towards Yuu, but I didn't realize why. I turned back to look out of the window noticing that it was still snowing, but I didn't understand why. "Why is it still snowing? It wasn't like that before? Did Levi cause this?" I turned back to Shiro, "No, he didn't but Natsume did because of him. Right now, Levi could be anywhere in town and we need to know his weakness now. It will be the only way to stop him." Lyon said, as they looked at us in shock. "So, what do we do?" I put a hand on my hip and looked at Shiro and Erza.